• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Updated! U/S pictures...next appt Dec 11th!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
nah. just tired of them looking chipped. it was time to strip em down and start over.

:rofl: adorable!

She is something else Bex...She just keeps on amazing me. She's got me tide so tight around her little finger, it's ridculous...LOL...Really makes me wonder how a new baby is going to affect my relationship with Meghan. I don't worry about Hannah (my 11 year old)...she's old enough and understands, plus she has had me all to herself for 8 years before Meghan came along...lol...I remember the day she finally had enough of me...LOL...

Orange is good! When I can manage to grow my nails...I like to buy those Sally's nail art sticker things...those things kick ass...lol...But right now I have nothing but stumps. I need to go to the salon and get my nails done again!

i'm sure you guys will find a way to adjust just fine. but i can understand why you'd worry. change is difficult and kids sometimes have trouble grasping it. :hugs:

Meghan LOVES baby's....so I am hoping this will help! LOL!! But I know it's going to put strain on Jerry and me...cause the kids rely only on ME...he doesn't get involved hardly at all...and I can only split myself into so many pieces before I can't handle it anymore. So when the baby comes...he's gonna have to step it up and be there for the girls when I can't be....that's all there is to it.

HEARTBURN! Dear Lord not now I wanna go to bed! I just took med's for it too and now it's back again! AAHH!....this kid better come out with a full head of hair..LOL...

i just chowed down a couple of tums!

i have never in my life had pretty nails. i always played sports and had to keep them short and even when i stopped, they always peeled and broke and looked horrible. the second i got pregnant, they started growing like crazy. i love it!!! i have to enjoy it while it lasts.

Pregnancy definately has it's beauty perks...lol...

My goodness....my weird pregnancy dreams have started...I don't even want to go to sleep tonight!

yeah- pregnancy dreams are definitely crazy. last night i had one where dh and i were living in an apartment that was infested with all different kinds of disgusting pests! blergh!

My dream was on a more personal level....my husband became horrible to live with and he left us all..then my Dad called me and took HIS side and started telling me how horrible I am and how everything is my fault...then things got worse and worse and I was about to cut my wrists but I woke up....it was awful :(

Bex...goodness girl...your about to POP....any symptoms?!

:hugs: i've had those kinds of dreams several times and i always wake up so disturbed.

i'd love to pop anytime, but i don't think my little monster is going to cooperate. that's okay. i guess s/he's just not quite ready yet.

I mentioned you to my sister...and she said she went through the same thing with her son...finally, a week after her due date, they induced her and he still wouldn't come out cause he was caught up in the cord...she ended up with a c-section. NOT saying you will go through the same thing...she just remembers how frustrating it was that he didn't wanna come out...LOL...

hopefully it doesn't all happen that way for me. thankfully i'm not quite at the end of my rope yet, but i'd really like things to get moving soon!

You have far more patience than me my dear...By my 8 month I'm ready to go...LOL...

it definitely gets a little harder every day! i feel so heavy! i wish i could fill my house boob deep with water for a little buoyancy!!! :haha: i could just sort of float around the house. oh! that would be so awesome!

i guess i should have hyphenated that to read boob-deep. though house boob is much funnier!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->