Updated! U/S pictures...next appt Dec 11th!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL...no biggie, just wasn't sure what you meant...at first I thought that was suppose to mean house BOAT...LOL...And I was thinking, OH COOL she has a house boat! LOL!!

I miss Meghan!!! I know she is spending time with family but I sure look forward to having her around again!

i know. i'm looking forward to having her back here too! and i feel really bad that she's having such a rough time with them. my in-laws can be a major pain in the ass, but they're not THAT bad! do you remember when she said they're leaving?

She said they would be down for 2 weeks...and I think it's only been about a week...I guess they will be leaving after Thanksgiving.

OMGosh...I am no longer excited about cooking Thanksgiving...between my Dad and MIL bitching about this and that and being argumenative(sp) over the details (btw, my Dad won't even BE HERE! UGH!) I am just so fed up with it all now!!!! It's like...why the hell should I even bother!?

thanksgiving was a huge hassle for me last year. we morgan's sister, husband, and 4 kids staying in our house and my mil was giving me the hardest time ever!!! i've been hosting thanksgiving for YEARS and every year she decides that it's just too big for me to handle and that i'm going to need all knids of help, so she hassles me to let her help (even though she can't really cook ANYTHING). they freaked out about every detail, right down to the time i put on the invitations. she made my life miserable for two weeks beforehand! by the time thanksgiving came around, i wanted to die! then...of course...after i pull it off with nothing more than a little help from my mom, she gets unbelievably drunk and tells me how much she admires me because she could never handle putting on a from-scratch dinner party for 25 people. :wacko: anyway, a long story to tell you that i understand EXACTLY where you're coming from. hang in there!

Hey girls! I miss yall two very much :hugs:
We went to Joes uncles house today (dads brother) and he tried to get me to give Hope a Pepsi, which I wasn't even drinking. thank God I had my own water bottle. But he kept pushing that issue. Then kept trying to get DH to drink with him, my Dh was like uh its 11am.. no thank u. Well I lost my cool. When he TOLD me to give Hope a Pepsi for the 4th time I said no! Why don't we just let her smoke one of your cigarettes instead you mental minus Mark! ... K I didn't say the very last part of that. And they will be here til next Saturday. One good thing is my dads coming Thursday- saturday, so I get to cling to some normalcy. He heard about what a rough time it was then asked if he should come over.. I shouted YES!!! Lol! I'm desperate. Grasping.g at straws..someone!SOS! LOL
To make it that much more fun my shoulder hurts so bad, like the back part where I can't look over my shoulder and down. It's excruciatingly painful. I can't even put my hair up.

Anyways. Bex-ur still pregnant?? Little stinker must be super snuggy :) I can't wait to see *his* ;) pictures! If they hand u a baby girl I will be surprised! Love u gals, gonna get some Zzz's

Night Bex, Pam<3

why would you want to make a baby drink soda? what the hell?????

i'm so glad your dad's going to be able to get to you and give you a little moral support.

still pregnant. i'm having some really mild cramping right now. gosh! it's as bad as the tww. i'm looking in to every little thing that probably means nothing.

hang in there, hun. hope your shoulder feels better!

Hey girls! I miss yall two very much :hugs:
We went to Joes uncles house today (dads brother) and he tried to get me to give Hope a Pepsi, which I wasn't even drinking. thank God I had my own water bottle. But he kept pushing that issue. Then kept trying to get DH to drink with him, my Dh was like uh its 11am.. no thank u. Well I lost my cool. When he TOLD me to give Hope a Pepsi for the 4th time I said no! Why don't we just let her smoke one of your cigarettes instead you mental minus Mark! ... K I didn't say the very last part of that. And they will be here til next Saturday. One good thing is my dads coming Thursday- saturday, so I get to cling to some normalcy. He heard about what a rough time it was then asked if he should come over.. I shouted YES!!! Lol! I'm desperate. Grasping.g at straws..someone!SOS! LOL
To make it that much more fun my shoulder hurts so bad, like the back part where I can't look over my shoulder and down. It's excruciatingly painful. I can't even put my hair up.

Anyways. Bex-ur still pregnant?? Little stinker must be super snuggy :) I can't wait to see *his* ;) pictures! If they hand u a baby girl I will be surprised! Love u gals, gonna get some Zzz's

Night Bex, Pam<3

What the crappy crap crap...soda to a baby!!?? My goodness, how back-hill are these people? (no offense) Sorry hun!

Is your shoulder hurting from the mattress? I hope it's not serious! Try a heating pad and some Tylenol! Hope it gets better fast!:hugs:

Night Meg!

Why will they induce you if it first come on naturally?

The moat frustrating part about my should is how it is affecting my neck, I can't look down or left.
Just so u know Pam..the maiden name on ny MILs side is JEB. Very back-hill. Very very. DH is.the exception he went polar opposite his family. Thank God for that.

How u doin Pam? Anything new?

And Bex, r u sleeping good at least??

Why will they induce you if it first come on naturally?

The moat frustrating part about my should is how it is affecting my neck, I can't look down or left.
Just so u know Pam..the maiden name on ny MILs side is JEB. Very back-hill. Very very. DH is.the exception he went polar opposite his family. Thank God for that.

How u doin Pam? Anything new?

And Bex, r u sleeping good at least??

I haven't had a kink on my shouler or neck in a long time...but it doesn't take much to remember! I'm sorry you have to go through that...have you tried a heating pad yet? Maybe Joe can give you a nice deep massage!:thumbup:

Meg...LOL...I really wasn't trying to insult with the backhills comment, it's just....dude, why would you give a caffenated beverage to a baby!!!? Its amazing how peope can suggest things, but they would never do it if it was their kid...you know?

I'm doin good Meg...I'm kind of going through that thing you mentioned awhile back, where at times I don't feel pregnant...lol...I am desperately trying to get up the energy to get myself and my girls dressed and ready so we can go to the store....but I don't.wanna.goooooo!! :hissy:

Bex.....you hangin in there? Meg...how are things going? How much longer are they going to be with you?

good morning, ladies. still here! i've had some on and off cramping both in my pelvic area and in my lower back, but it's REALLY REALLY mild, so i'm not getting my hopes up over it.

i think they induce at a certain point after your due date because they get concerned about placental degradation and maybe the size of the baby. i'm not entirely sure. i'm going to ask a little more about it at my appointment tomorrow.

me too. the anticipation is just killing me!

you have your appointment on the 21st, right? that's just 3 days!!! are you excited???

me too. the anticipation is just killing me!

you have your appointment on the 21st, right? that's just 3 days!!! are you excited???

Yea...I'm excited! Just not about it being the day before I have to cook for all those people...lol...it's at 1:30 so I am debating on whether or not to bake the desserts before I go or after I get home....I'll probably also knock out the stuffing....do you think it will still be good if I cook it the day before and just heat it up before dinner?

oh definitely. i always make dessert and stuffing the day before.

I didn't mean why will...lol just when* will I'm sorry Bex!

lol! oh! on the 26th :) so this kid's got a week to get out!

Bex...I sure hope it doesn't take a week! LOL!! COME OOOON BABY!!!

My MIL is just making this worse and worse for me....ughhh...I'm ready to bury my head in the sand and wait for things to go away!

i know! another week of waiting would be torture!

:hugs: i'm so sorry. i can't make it better, but i can definitely empathize, so feel free to vent here all you need to!

Thanks...lol...I'm trying to be a good girl and learn some inner zen...lol...when in reality I took it out on my husband...oops...he understood though...he was ready to call his Mom up and tell her to just chill the F* out but I told him NO, it'll only make it worse! Just gotta hang on a few more days!!!

Walking Dead was INTENSE!!! Did you watch it?

no!!! i haven't seen it yet, but now i can't wait!!!

i was the same way with my dh last year. i knew if he called his mom and talked to her, it would just make it that much more awful because she'd just take it as me manipulating him. :wacko:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"