• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Updated! U/S pictures...next appt Dec 11th!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay...I will refrain from saying anything! LOL!! Least till you have watched it :haha:

My MIL would take it as if I didn't have the guts to talk to her to her face...and that's NOT the case at ALL!! Cause if I did talk to her face to face about my issues, I wouldn't be able to stop and it would turn uuuuugly!

How ya doin Bex? Meg...you doin okay?

still pregnant! :haha: about to go get ready for my appointment.

we ended up watching walking dead last night. all i can say is...

the person you are trying to reach...rick grimes...is not mentally stable right now. please leave a message and he'll :wacko::headspin::telephone::tease::loopy: at his earliest convenience.

wow...so much happened in that episode, i don't even know where to start.

Good luck at your appointment!

Pam check ur inbox!

walking dead was crazy, but its taking the turn i thought it would! Were you guys super relieved when M showed up with the baby formula at the prison? I was worried about that! Glenn!! Dont kill Glenn!! I like him, hes quiet but gets the job done lol. I am glad that M saw what happened to Glenn and his gf! But this is how I htink it will come full circle! Daryl will kick Merles ass...Rick with stabilize and beat out the gov. somehow and Andrea will keep being a ding dong, sleeping with the wrong character! LOL

walking dead was crazy, but its taking the turn i thought it would! Were you guys super relieved when M showed up with the baby formula at the prison? I was worried about that! Glenn!! Dont kill Glenn!! I like him, hes quiet but gets the job done lol. I am glad that M saw what happened to Glenn and his gf! But this is how I htink it will come full circle! Daryl will kick Merles ass...Rick with stabilize and beat out the gov. somehow and Andrea will keep being a ding dong, sleeping with the wrong character! LOL

I couldn't have said it any better! LOL!!! But I think Andrea will catch wind of Glen and Maggie being there and she will come to their rescue! At least I hope so!

still pregnant! :haha: about to go get ready for my appointment.

we ended up watching walking dead last night. all i can say is...

the person you are trying to reach...rick grimes...is not mentally stable right now. please leave a message and he'll :wacko::headspin::telephone::tease::loopy: at his earliest convenience.

wow...so much happened in that episode, i don't even know where to start.

Rick definately lost it...but I think he had to hit that point in order to bounce back...and he did! He held is baby girl for the first time, I almost lost it!

I have an IMPORTANT question....WTF happened to Lori's body!!!???? I have a suspicion but it can't be right!!!

The full Zombie ate it. The one Rick killed in the bowler room.

I have a HARD time believing that! Because...this is how I look at it...when T-Dog died, TWO walkers were eating him and if took the guys awhile to find him and STILL his body was, for the most part, intact! So to me, there is no way that one walker could of eaten Lori in that time frame. Plus, I don't think Carl shot her. I think he chickened out and closed his eyes and pulled the trigger and missed. Because Rick found the bullet intact on the floor. So even if he shot her, the bullet should still be in her head and it's not. I think Lori is walking around and the bloated walker had a field day on the blood that was left behind from the baby. I think the walker being there is meant for us to believe he ate Lori but it just doesn't add up when you think of how long it takes for a walker to eat someone...it takes FOREVER and he found where Lori was in just a matter of hours.

My goodness...I don't know how I will even BEGIN to react to them seeing Lori walking around, half naked with the cord dangling between her legs...OMG...HORRIBLE!!!

But that's just me......

So pissed...turn out...the bloated zombie DID eat Lori...UUUGGHHHH!!! That's just not right!

Hahaha! U r right, I mean bones and all....that an interesting theory. In the comics tho, Lori acts as Ricks guiding light, his voice of reason in his head-so I think she is actually gone...they just weren't careful (the show) on details.

Why would the cord be between her legs lol? It was a c section! U nut :) we shall see...that's the only reason we keep watching right? To see what happens next! Do any of yall know how many seasons r expected of Walking Dead?

Hahaha! U r right, I mean bones and all....that an interesting theory. In the comics tho, Lori acts as Ricks guiding light, his voice of reason in his head-so I think she is actually gone...they just weren't careful (the show) on details.

Why would the cord be between her legs lol? It was a c section! U nut :) we shall see...that's the only reason we keep watching right? To see what happens next! Do any of yall know how many seasons r expected of Walking Dead?

I didn't realize there were comics.

I mentioned between the legs because when Maggie pulled the baby out this umbilical cord was hanging out...Anyway...you are right, she is dead and eaten (which makes me so mad! She was such an important figure in the movie, she should of had a burial!!)

Lol! Does the cord cone out ur vajay when u have a C section? I have never had or seen a c section so I don't know lol

No...it doesn't...lol...but if it's hanging out of her stomach...it can LOOK like it's between her legs...LOL...I dunno I just had this horrible image of it...glad it's not gonna happen!

Haha ya that's pretty gruesome the way it all went down.

Where is Bex? Having a baby??

I dunno!? It would be awesome to hear the news that the baby will be here soon!

Meg...you have any new experiences during this time of the pregnancy?

Yes!!! My boobs hurt, i am peeing a lot more often this time around way earlier, WAY more sensitive and emotional, veiny boobs, and acne, oh and headaches.

with hope i really only had morning sickness when i brushed my teeth.. this pregnancy is WAY different.

You?
oh ya and remember how our early symptoms were the same? our temperature was doing the same thing..i remember that was kinda weird! it was like in the 97's at night wasnt it??

I remember them being in the 99's. Your symptons definately sound like mine. I still get sick to my stomach but haven't thrown up yet. When I eat something it tends to get alittle better. I have headaches, acne, boobs hurt but have calmed down alot aside from the occasional knife piercing sensation, bloated, really tired still, emotional...my husband is afraid of me now...LOL...it's like, sorry babe...stop pissin me off! :rofl:

Edit: Oh...and my heartburn has kicked into full gear and I'm getting hiccups alot! <~~hate them!!

I am SOO ready to start showing! I feel so bloated that I can't even suck in anymore...but if I release it I look like I am 18 months pregnant...lol...I tend to show pretty early though, even for my size...with my oldest I started showing at 16 weeks and with my youngest I started showing when I was about 12 weeks...and when I say showing, I don't mean a nice round bump...I just mean my pudge would stick out further than it normally would...LMAO...but I'll take what I can get! I'm just so bloated right now, that my pants don't fit, I have them rigged with hair bands looped through the holes and around the button...LMAO......I'm just ready to let it all hang out and be more comfortable!

Okay Bex...it's getting later and no word from you after your appt....I'm getting worried, anxious and starting to wonder if you are having the baby! PLEASE UPDATE US!!! :hugs:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back