Updated! U/S pictures...next appt Dec 11th!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just got done reading through this thread :dust: good luck at your appointment, ill be stalking :)

Thanks everyone!!

Okay...so here is the plan! Because of my unexpected period on Aug.22 they drew blood today to check my progesterone, if it is LOW then they will call in a prescription to induce my period and we will go from there and get this show on the road!! If my progesterone is HIGH they are going to assume I ovulated and do a pregnancy test on me (like I haven't already done that...LMAO) if it's negative they are going to let me wait for my cycle to start on my own and then I can start the Femara on CD3-CD8 (3 pills in the morning and 3 at night). On top of that I will be taking Glucophage as my PCOS is causing me to have a high resistance to insulin! So I will be taking 750mg of that for 7 days and then 1500mg after that for I dunno how long, forever! LOL!!

There is ALOT of info and I will update and keep everyone in the loops as I progress in this cycle...this is a first IUI so it's ALL new to me...lol...I'll update again on my progesterone levels when they call me! It may not even be till tomorrow...so who knows! FX!

I never said bad, just "not good"

For all my thread readers...if there is ever a time you want to compare yourself and situation to mine, please refrain from doing so. We all have our struggles and I do not wish to have my thread turned into some kind of pity war....Thank you!

My LAST FRER till my new cycle :)

Attachments

• hpt16.jpg
    hpt16.jpg
    15.7 KB · Views: 119
I can def see something on that FRER!
If they say low progesterone and your gut tells you different, listen to your gut. You can still ovulate with low progesterone, and still be prego with low progesterone! I had to take progesterone my whole 1st trimester. And they told me I wasn't ovulating because when I had my progesterone checked it was only 7!
All I'm saying is take one more test (FRER) before you take something to induce a period. Just to be safe
:dust:
I'm keeping fingers and toes crossed for you lol :)
Hopefully there won't be a new cycle!

Did I miss someone's post about it being a pity war? Does that mean u don't want any advice unless u ask?? Lol I just don't wanna step on any toes, but I guess I am in the clear as I haven't had an IUI. I have done the progesterone testing and all that, but never femera or anything I am glad things r inserts for u! And seriously, i see a pink line on that FRER...keep updating!!

My progesterone results are in and they are standing at like...0...lol...they said I have NOT ovulated and that I'm not even close! And I do believe them. I've had ONE period on my own in 3 years...and I don't think I will be having another one...so I will be taking Prometrium to induce my period, they are calling it in right now and I will go in later on when my husband get's home and turn in our other prescriptions. I will be taking a prenatal, and I opted for Select-OB (as it doesn't make me sick) and Glucophage and then the Prometrium. My husband will be taking Clomid (hehehe...welcome to hotflashes honey! LOL!!) Actually I have no idea what side affects my husband will have...I was SHOCKED when she said he had to take it as I had no clue that Clomid helped with a man's sperm motility. He will also be taking FertilityBlend for men. So...tonight when he get's home I will be taking a trip to Walgreens to pick all that up! I am looking forward to not opking and hpting like crazy! Or temping or charting...ugh!! I have hated ALL of that...lol...this time I'm not doing ANY of it unless she tell's me I have to. I'm gonna stay as relaxed as I can through this and not stress about anything! Except when I have to inject myself, then I will stress...lol...

Meg...You haven't missed anything...just laying it out there. I don't mind advice and I don't mind people sharing their stories...what I DO mind, is people coming in here and downgrading my thoughts and feelings cause my situation isn't as "extreme" as theirs...know what I mean? So I just wanted to put that out there now that I am sharing an intimate part of my life. :flower:

=

Oh okay! I totally understand how u feel about that. Going through my fertility treatments my sister, whom gets pregnant at the drop of a hat, said all the time "its not IVF, dont be so dramatic" not very supportive. Lol she has apologized since but I should have said what u just stated. Don't discount my feelings because your situation is either better or "worse."

Don't stress about the injection! Doesn't hurt at all I promise! My DH was about to tie me down and do it. When I finally got up the courage I felt like a total tool for crying and carrying on haha! By the 3rd round of injectables I was a pro. That's interesting about the Clomid for men! U will have to let me know if he has any side effects! I am so excited for u. And just relax like u said. If u r given progesterone and something to start ur period, u can't temp or chart , throws everything off. Just let the doctors tell u what to do and when. Exact word of my doctor were "have sex every other day, trigger at 10pm. Have intercourse again before or by 9 am approx. 36 hours later" lol! I was like hell ya! No guess work, no opks, no temping! However I did use preseed and soft cups, and I did the SMEP.
Can't wait for more updates!!

well, i'm glad you have some kind of plan of action. it always seems like it's so much intimidating info when you're sitting in the re's office. it feels like being caught out in a hailstorm and being constantly pelted! but it sounds like you guys have got everything very organized and in order and it will all happen as it should.

I'm sure I'll get the courage to do it...lol...after 2 1/2 years of trying NOTHING is going to stop me! LOL!!

So I start the Prometrium tonight...take it for 10 days...the nurse said it could take as long as 2 weeks to start a period...I HOPE it doesn't take that long for me! When I was on Provera it would only take like, 5 days to start a period! FX I don't have to wait any longer than I have to...LOL!!!

if this isn't your month, may af show quickly so you can just get on with it!

well it's definately NOT my month...lol...I didn't ovulate therefore I tested in vain! LOL!! Oh well...now I can start fresh!

sorry- i must not have read carefully earlier. i was checking bnb while i was at work. :blush:

That's so weird we all must have had line eye. If it took u 5 days instead of 10 which I think is the max, I bet it won't take u 2 weeks!

Bex...no biggie :) I'm just so glad that I can now start a new cycle and we have everything planned out...least now we actually stand a chance at conceiving!!!

Meg...I had it too...but unfortunately the blood work gave us the ultimate answer...but that's okay...I'm just glad I'm not completely out of the game!!

First night on Prometrium....night sweats!!! I woke up drenched!! Looks like I am going to have to shower every morning...lol...

How are you ladies doing!?

ooh...sorry about the night sweats. that's no fun. hopefully it won't take very long for your cycle to reset and you can just get on to...well, more synthetic hormones and even more super side effects. :haha: but it will all be worth it.

i'm a raving cranky hormonal bitch today! i think it started when dh, who has worked a whopping two shifts this week, woke up this morning and started griping about how tired he was and how he didn't want to go to work. i didn't say anything, but i wanted to strangle him...a lot.

AHHH...gotta love them hormones!!! Not to long now and it'll be over, for the most part :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"