• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Updated! U/S pictures...next appt Dec 11th!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
hey ladies...sorry. it was a long day of appointments for us and i went straight from car to sofa to nap when we got home. the u/s and nst went great. baby's still looking very healthy, facing back, engaged, and ready to go whenever it makes up its silly baby mind to go!!!

the lady who did my nst kept calling the baby "she." does she know something we don't???? or does she just call every baby she? wtf? did we just spend 9 months not knowing only to have a stupid careless medical assistant reveal our baby's sex in the most anti-climactic of ways???

anyway, we have another nst on friday and induction on early monday morning if we get that far. my ob doesn't seem to think that i'll make it to monday. i REEEEEEALLY don't want to be induced, so come on, sprout! #GET.OUT.

Induction wasn't horrible for mw, so if it happens that way don't be too worried! It can go good too :)

I bet you want the baby out, I remember that feeling well! I bet the medical assistant just says she. A lot of them r uncomfortable calling a baby "it" mt doc was calling Hope a she and this was at my 6 week ultrasound :) don't be too concerned I would say! Chin up Bex, it will happen soon!!

i'm definitely scared of labor, but it's going to happen either way, so i'd just like to get going with it!!!! i just want sprout to decide s/he's ready and get a move on.

I agree...alot of people don't wanna call people's babies "it" so they just name of a gender...and I honestly feel that an NST nurse wouldn't even have your file around to show either way...and it she does, it probably states you don't wanna know...either way, you have a beautiful baby on the way! YAY!!! Come on cubby cheeks...it's time to come out and meet your Mommy and Daddy!!!

i've been bouncing on my birthing ball every day, but that's about it. we took a walk around downtown in between appointments today.

i've had a little spotting, but that's just from the stretch and sweep.

Don't be scared of labor. I know easier said than done..
Some things that got me through..some thoughts and emotions that helped me..
My baby is the end result MY own baby...I would repeat it..
Let contractions roll over you like a wave in the ocean. Imagine being at the beach, taking on a wave a little too big, let it roll on top of you and wash down your back to your feet and out of your body.
Breathing is important, even of it isn't contractions but an annoying nurse, or a doctor not listening. Or you having to make a decision you didn't plan on making. Deep breath.
Remember the wave, it helps, just let it wash over you. And if you poop, you are doing it right :)

It's not scary, at the end you could forget it all. Just look down, there's your baby. All yours.

It will be so wonderful for you Bex!

thanks, meg. it's so comforting to hear tips and experiences from people who have already done this!

It will be your own journey and I am so excited for you!

I wish I could add mine in...but all mine results in C-Sections...and I didn't handle labor well at ALL...I was 19 and went into labor on my own but then they gave me Pitocin and kept upping the levels to the point where my contractions were right on top of each other....after 7 hours I didn't dialate and I was only like, 80% efaced....my body just didn't want to deal...But that's NOT going to be you, you are already dialating and you are going to do wonderful!

Meg...I was totally into the ocean and the waves and it was such a nice image...till a log of poop came towards me!!!!

you never know. i might need a c section for one reason or another. maybe i have an 40 lb baby in there!

Meg...I was totally into the ocean and the waves and it was such a nice image...till a log of poop came towards me!!!!

:rofl: i really don't want to poop with an audience, but i know i don't have much choice one way or another.

LMAO Pam! Hahaha Wtf! U r so funny. Haha sorry I am always doing that. I feel like I get too emotional then gotta wam! Say something to lighten it up lol but seriously, poop was my biggest fear. Turned out I didn't even poop, just farted during my episiotomy.. so ya take the good with the bad lol

i'm pretty terrified of anything and everything that may or may not escape my body during labor! i wish we could limit it to just my uterine contents! :haha:

LMAO...uterine contents :rofl:

It's all good Meg...I'm the same way...lol...I do it all the time, even in the middle of a heated argument with my husband I will say something so off the wall he can't help but laugh....tends to sooth the tension...lol...I was totally uneducated in the world of giving birth with my first, which I'm glad cause if I knew poop was involved I would of hyper-ventilated!!! Luckily I only had gas issues after my babies were born...LOL...

i've read all these stories about people pooping and peeing all over their doctors or passing gas in their faces!!! yikes!

yea...but just think of it this way...it's two birds with one stone...a healthy BM and a healthy baby...LMAO....kidding kidding!

if it means getting a baby, i'll poo on everyone who walks in the room! including my mil! :haha:

Com on bexx your baby must be ready !!!!! Have you got a. Date too be induced xx

OMFGOSH! I just got a call from my MIL and she told me that now, those added guests to my dinner...might not even show up!!! UUUGHHH! Now we are forced to wait out the day till they call and confirm their plans! I bought a 14 pound turkey!!! What am I suppose to do with a 14 pound turkey!!??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back