• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Updated! U/S pictures...next appt Dec 11th!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol Pam! Take it back, lol go buy a 20 lb Turkey. I have 5 adults eating, I bought a 20 pounder lol 14 lbs! R u nuts?? Haha.

On another note this is the ONLY thread I will be on for a long while. I am done talking to anyone but you and Bex for a long time.

Well...guess I will just have alot of leftovers...LOL...

Meg...you don't need to be anywhere else but here :)

ugh...pam! i'm so sorry. how do people not know by now what they're doing for thanksgiving???? and how is it even remotely okay to give a hostess a "maybe"? um...hello??? i need to buy food, cook food, plan seating! :growlmad:

betty- my induction is set for monday morning if sprout doesn't find the exit by then.

I know...it blows that it happened but now I am glad of it. LOL!! Alot less stress on me. I even told my MIL...you know, I'm kinda relieved...and she goes, Oh ME TOO!!! Then she goes on and on about how "weird" these people are....LMAO...I was like, okay I'll take your word for it!

On another note this is the ONLY thread I will be on for a long while. I am done talking to anyone but you and Bex for a long time.

i somehow missed this before. did something happen in another thread?

Yea...just another case of someone being honest (Meg) and someone taking offense cause it's not what they wanna hear (other person)

:( that's so sad. if someone doesn't want honest advice, they shouldn't ask a question. isn't that the whole point of this site? i don't come here to be told what i want to hear. if i needed that i'd ask dh!

Well...apparently alot of woman in here are like this...I've come across alot! It gets to the point where I don't even post a response cause I don't want to get my head chewed off or reported. It seems woman come on here for attention and to get sympathy for their problems...obviously they are not getting it at home. Then alot of them I think like drama and without it, they can't survive. So instead of having it in their real lives they create it here in the "virtual world" cause they can just walk away anytime...make sense? But if someone who is as educated as some of these woman are about TTC and testing, you'd think they carry on that education when it's their turn...instead they rip your head off for not seeing a line on their test.

i've definitely run into a bit of that myself. i know how much it sucks to want to be pregnant so badly that you'd see a line anything you peed on, but that's no reason to be rude to someone.

....sorry that happened meg!

I know Bex, I have been there too. But when someone told me" I dont see it," sometimes I would look again and say "hmm ya me either ha :( " & I could move on. Its more or less just clique-ish. Its like if you arent in their EXACT situation or a less fortunate one, you cant participate in their discussions.

Ahh.. the internet.

<3 u guys! and boy come friday do i have an update for you lol!!

PAM!! OUR APPOINTMENTS ARE TOMORROW!!!!!

yeah- i have run into some major cliques around here too. glad there are also lots of down to earth girls like you ladies too though!

oh my gosh! i didn't even realize tomorrow's the 21st! i can't wait to see how your appointments go!!!

Well...aside from it all...we have this thread and you never have to worry about that! :)

Meg...I'm excited!!! Today has been the ultimate in "not feeling pregnant" which in the back of my mind, has worried me...but I know everything is going to be okay and I'm going to see my baby on the monitor...I just know it...and I will get to hear a heartbeat! I will record it on my phone :) I can't wait to update ya'll tomorrow! And now I can update sooner since they moved my appt up! :happydance: I've been going on Youtube and looking at other womans 5-6 week U/S videos...it's exciting!

don't worry! i had tons of not feeling pregnant days...all the way through 2nd trimester until i started feeling uncomfortable in 3rd! :haha:

It's just been forever since I've had to remember how things are! After 3 1/2 years, you do forget...LOL...

i think it's probably good that you forget a lot of it. it's a worrisome time and nobody would ever decide to get pregnant again if you remembered everything! :haha:

LMAO...that's true...

I'm trying to get festive around here....LOL...Sorry for the horrible quality!
(I collect Santa figures :) )

Attachments

• christmaschimney.jpg
    christmaschimney.jpg
    22.8 KB · Views: 7
beautiful!!! my mom collects santas too! we're not decorating for christmas until after sprout gets here. i know it sounds overambitious and really silly, but we want to wait to decorate so we can do it with sprout here. i know s/he won't remember anything and it will mean actually zero to a newborn, but it's our first Christmas as a family.

It makes perfect sense!! :) It's a great idea!!

I'm so nervous about tomorrow! LOL!!

you go ahead and be nervous. i'll just be excited for you!!! what time is your appointment?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"