• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Updated! U/S pictures...next appt Dec 11th!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
good luck today, ladies! i can't wait to hear some updates!!!

Thanks Bex! BTW...Meg won't be with us anymore on BNB...more shit went down and her account was deactivated :( I think I am done with BNB too....it's gettin more and more corrupt as time goes by. It might be a public forum but it doesn't have to be a freakin public riot/debate....I would LOVE to have you on FB!!! And I'm sure Meg would too!!!

You can find me here :)
https://www.facebook.com/?ref=tn_tnmn#!/pamela.griffin.77

:( just added you, hun. wow. i'm sorry so much awful stuff has been happening around bnb. so sad.

Not the best of news....the doctor couldn't find anything in the sac....he said I was measuring 5 weeks and 6 days and wasn't expecting to see anything...but I thought we could be able to see SOMETHING...even just a yolk sac...but there was nothing...I am so scared and terrified! I don't know how I am going to get through this week to my next U/S on Monday.....:cry:

Pam at my 5 weeks US there was only a sac... trinity was born 35 weeks later. give it a week!! :hugs:

:hugs: i'm really sorry you're so worried. like i said on fb, it's not a huge discrepancy and it doesn't sound like your doctor was overly concerned. i think everything's going to be fine. but cry and be scared if you need to. that's okay too. when is your appointment next week.

:hugs: i'm really sorry you're so worried. like i said on fb, it's not a huge discrepancy and it doesn't sound like your doctor was overly concerned. i think everything's going to be fine. but cry and be scared if you need to. that's okay too. when is your appointment next week.

Next appt is Monday at 4:30...he said the sac looked good, something about a double ring or something....I wasn't expect to see a "baby" but at least SOMETHING...you know? I think I just need to let me feelings run it's course because I'm stressing more about trying to overcome them...I think I'm going to lay down and close my eyes....

Thanks so much for being there for me.....I'm trying to see the positive...awesome rise in my HCG numbers, pregnancy tests nice and dark, still having symptoms.....Can I ask for prayers?

I agree, give it a little more time. I know it's hard, just try not to stress much. :hugs:

Try not to stress to much hun my first u/s with my alice we didnt even see a sac went back 2 weeks later and there she was with a great heartbeat prayers your way

Thanks ladies...I'm doing alittle better...the positive feedback and stories are really helping me out!

glad you're feeling better, hun. i really think everything is going to be fine. just having earlier or later implantation could explain it. at this early stage, that couple of days difference can greatly influence the amount of development you see.

Yea...I'm starting to realize that...it's surely amazing how it all works!!!

Bex...sorry for being so selfish...I haven't even asked how you've been doing!!! How are you? How's baby?

Thanks again everyone for being so great during this uncertain time! :hugs:

oh my gosh, pam! you're not being selfish!!!! :hugs: you silly little thing!

nothing's different here today. nothing different here! i got to skype with my brother for awhile today. that took my mind off of being stuck in the house waiting.

That's awesome! :) Sorry that there's been no new developments! COME ON BABY...it's time to vacate the premises!!!

OMG...the pumpkin pie is smelling the house and all I wanna do is puke....UGHH...I know now what I won't be eating tomorrow!

Things will be fine baby needs more time to grow happy you feel a bit better

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back