**UPDATED WITH PICS Page 7** - CLOMID question

my best advice, sorry if it's horrible, is to just bd anyways...that way you know your not missing the big positive day. that's my plan anyways. it's a lot of work, and a lot of leg elevation, but i want that BFP...so i'm gonna do it anyways.

That is what I am going to do :)

Are you BD'ing every day or every other day?

We did CD 9,10 and 11 so I will skip today and plan on doing CD 13, 14, 15, 16. Let's see if we can handle. lol

hmmm. I don't know! That is definitely positive but I know my doctor told me no matter what, do NOT use opk's until 5 days after I've been off of Clomid. I take mine from cd3-7 and ended up getting a positive on cd15.. I would bd just to be safe, because you never know!

Tks girls. I tested this AM and its not positive. So I'm thinking those were false +'s. I'm going to continue testing and BD'ing this wk and next, to cover it all.
By tomorrow (CD13) I might use a clearblue digi ov test. What u thk?

Are you using fmu? YOur suppose to use opks in the afternoon the best time for them to be accurate is between 2pm and 8pm with a limited amount to drink prior. ANd to test about the same time everyday.

No fmu. I've been testing at 11am and around 7pm.
Today's AM looked negative.

Should I use a digi?

OK, so I used a digi and regular today and came out NEG.
SO, I assume those were, as we assumed, all false positives?? Considering was day 5 of clomid and day after.... and will maybe start peaking from now on?

Check it out please :)

https://i202.photobucket.com/albums/aa234/givolkart/IMG_8057.jpg

I did a digi today and was NEG. I am hoping I will get a positive on following days

not on my clomid cycle yet...but plan to bd everyday...or at least every other day...i don't wanna chance it though so probably everyday...lol

oh i would like to know how you get on, i took soy this month and all my opks look like yours, im on cd17 now and not had a 100% positive but very strong lines, had all other symptoms of ov at the same time and now opks completely neg and ov symptoms are gone, how are they today?

Well, they kinda faded and now 'seems' it is starting to pick it up. NEG in digis so far though.

Here is the graduating lines since CD9
So assuming the first ones were false positives due to CLOMID, it should happen sometime this week??!

https://i202.photobucket.com/albums/aa234/givolkart/IMG_8075.jpg

I will test again in a few hours and will let you guys know. Have a feeling will be negative today.

We are BD'ing everyday since Saturday (except Monday) and will continue until DH need to leave for work trip on CD 20

Hmmmm, at noon another NEG ov test. I hope tomorrow I get a positive!!!!

Aw, hun (((hugs))))

I took Clomid CD2-6. I had first positive opk on CD7. And another one on CD11. Both of them were false positive. By CD15 I kind of gave up hope.
Then on CD17 I started getting tons of ewcm so I thought I'd take another opk. I got proper positives on CD18 and 19. Combined with lots of ewcm. Then on days 20 and 21 my BBT went up!!!
Also, if I were you I wouldn't use Answer. I used First Response (UK's equivalent of Answer). And I got so many false positives or almost positives - just like in your photos.

Clearblue (Digi or not) were much better. On negative days they were proper negative and then on those 2 days they were super positive!

Don't worry, you still have a few days to ovulate!!

Awe, thank you SOOO much! This gives me hope. I have been doing Clearblue Digi once a day (too $$) because the other ones are hard to read - even though right now I know they are NEG.
Yeah, I think that was EXACTLY what happened to me: took Clomid CD 5-9 and tested on CD 9 & 10 and got FALSE +'s. Now I might be going the right track and HOPEFULLY get a real positive tomorrow or next day.

In a normal cycle I'd get on CD 14/15/16, so I am still hopeful ;)

CM is starting to get thiner, so I hope EWCM is coming soon too

So I ovulated 13 days after my last Clomid pill. I know you said that you usually ovulate on CD14-16, but I think Clomid kind of overrides your body's natural rythm so I wouldn't be surprised if you do ov much later - like on CD22.

Im sure you'll be fine and will get a smiley soon! I also found Digis expensive. So I switched to the normal Clearblue - they were a few pounds cheaper. They were also pretty easy to read. The positives were super strong test line and no miskate/guesssing like with Answer :thumbup:

Hi MariaF. This is music to my ears as I am CD18, 1st cycle with C CD's 2-6 and I haven't got a positive yet. Using CB digi and cheapy internet ones. Will not be able to afford to continue using CB though and only 2 left! I have had no EWCM either.

I am worried that C isn't going to work for me, which is strange in a way as my blood tests (3 in total) showed borderline results. I suppose I assumed that meant that with a little assistance I would surely OV?

Baby dust to one and all. X

Hello Lovechild!

This was my first cycle on clomid and I had what looked like positive opk's on cd 11 and 12. I was skeptical though because I had no other ovulation signs and I don't usually ovulate early at all. I kept testing and received true positive tests on cd 19 and 20. On day 20 I had very strong ovulation pains on my left side coupled with increased sex drive. All this to say that clomid can definitely give false positive results (it can however make you O earlier or later in your cycle too). If you're like me you'll keep testing until you're sure you've ovulated :wacko:

Thanks girls!

It all sounds good to hear because when it happens to us personally we feel we are the only ones, etc ;)

I am still waiting for a POS ov test, however, on the bright side, I'm getting very thin fertile mucus and EWCM starting to come!! Stretches to about a 1/2 inch before 'breaks off', so by tonight/tomorrow should be better!!! We'll for sure BD tonight and next few days.

I want this to work soooo bad :(
I dream of 2 lines on a HPT!!!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"