Upgrading!!

wanttobe4

Reaction score
..to not trying not preventing! after an excruciating experience having the coil removed (was a little bugger) its not out and i cant wait to start 'not' trying. I cannot believe how much better i feel, the pain in my stomach has disappeared as well as the bloating. My mood has definately lifted and i have lost 6 lbs! (over a week and a half not quite immediate lol)

I am bleeding heavily now (sorry tmi) so looking forward to getting my cycles. Does anyone know how long this might take? Although were not trying actively i would like to start taking tests to determine ov date just out of curiosity more than anything and im not sure when to start testing for that..

So happy the ordeal is over and its safe to say i will never get the mirena coil again.

Mods if you read this I would like this deleting please.

This is embarrassing now.. thank you for making me feel so unwelcome not going o bother! Even the mods dint respnd!

Hi :)
I've never had the coil so can't really comment on that but I had the implant for a while and it played havoc I was so relieved when it was removed so I can sympathise with that. Good luck with NTNP :)

good luck! i don't have any experience with the coil but i would start using opks from cd8 on and test twice a day to see when your ovulating :) i know your NTNP but if you really want to get a feel for your cycles i would also recommend joining fertilityfriend.com , getting a bbt thermometer and charting your temp every morning at the same time so you can confirm ovulation.

and I'm sorry you didn't get many responses...sometimes the threads just move way too fast :)

Hi!

Sorry have nothing to say about this but couldn't decide if I should send you a message or reply. This won!

I have only just come off contraception (implant, not coil) and going through a bizarre AF too. Let me know how your cycles go. I think I am gonna do OPK on cd10 as that's what the packet said to do if I didn't know my cycle. Hopefully next month we will have all the answers.

xx

Hi! Sorry you didnt get many responses sometimes I dont responses either. I had the mirena for a year and it wreaked havoc on my system so I will never use that or any other type of BC ever again!. Hope you are still wanting to continue this thread now that you have some responses. Talk to you soon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->