Upping the exercise - and OT sports bra

I think Macwooly is going to SW, she'll be back after the weekend Dachie, you could ask her?

I'm just back from the gym, I feel pretty good, might crack open a beer since it's Friday - I never said my body was a temple LOL

Yes she is! I just looked at it and I will have to do the US version, bc I am not eating fish for breakfast nor will I eat baked potatoes with beans on top! Lol

I think Macwooly is going to SW, she'll be back after the weekend Dachie, you could ask her?

I'm just back from the gym, I feel pretty good, might crack open a beer since it's Friday - I never said my body was a temple LOL

Yes she is! I just looked at it and I will have to do the US version, bc I am not eating fish for breakfast nor will I eat baked potatoes with beans on top! Lol

Fish for brekkie?:sick: Baked potato with beans on it? :wacko::help:

How about you just stay out of Mickey D's for a couple of months:haha: and eat a few extra bananas? LOL

I'm having a gin and tonic tonight. No one is going to stop me :haha:

I'm having a frosty cold Tuborg and Vietnamese food, as soon as I get this Ta Ta Tamer off.:rofl::rofl::rofl:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: Even DH calls the beast by it's name, it's pretty funny :haha: Is your Ta Ta Tamer Tough To Take-off?

Yeah I just about wrenched my arm out of it's socket last night trying to escape the fecker :haha: OH is working away this week so I have to unhook myself!

Fish for brekkie?:sick: Baked potato with beans on it? :wacko::help:

How about you just stay out of Mickey D's for a couple of months:haha: and eat a few extra bananas? LOL

I ate my WW frozen meal for lunch and have not gone to the store for a bag of crisps, yet....

BTW good for you for exercising!!!
Here are my pics 11 weeks post-partum and yesterday. Hope I don't scare anyone with these...

Attachments

• 11weeksafterbaby.jpg
    11weeksafterbaby.jpg
    14.6 KB · Views: 2
  • IMG_3877.jpg
    IMG_3877.jpg
    15.8 KB · Views: 4
Junebug,u look amazing ,well done ,how on earth did u manage that so quickly?xxxx

Junebug,u look amazing ,well done ,how on earth did u manage that so quickly?xxxx

:blush: I thought it was slow, I'm still not back to pre-preg weight and she'll be 14 months in a couple of weeks... Don't they say 9 months on, 9 months off? I gained a lot. The 11 week post-partum pic was at 125 lbs but I hit 146 at my highest (dropped 21 lbs in the first 11 weeks).

:blush: I thought it was slow, I'm still not back to pre-preg weight and she'll be 14 months in a couple of weeks... Don't they say 9 months on, 9 months off? I gained a lot. The 11 week post-partum pic was at 125 lbs but I hit 146 at my highest (dropped 21 lbs in the first 11 weeks).

I def want your tum,u look great ,I gained a stone with each preg and am now carrying 4 stone extra ,not a good look ,:haha::haha:

Here are my pics 11 weeks post-partum and yesterday. Hope I don't scare anyone with these...

Well done Junebug, that's great progress.

And thanks, I feel good about this, am mainly doing this for me and any positive effect on TTC process is a bonus :thumbup:

I have a very do-able exercise program if you're interested! It's 20-40 minutes per session with 2 rest days per week. PM me if you want the details, I never believed that I would see my pre-preg body again when I left the hospital with my baby!

Well done Junebug, that's great progress.

And thanks, I feel good about this, am mainly doing this for me and any positive effect on TTC process is a bonus :thumbup:

Exercise is a natural anti-depressant. Yes, you'll feel 100x better!

I'm definitely feeling the endorphins, it's good to be back doing something.

I used to do 5kms a day with my dogs and I missed that.

Also I think obsessing over exercise will take my mind off obsessing over TTC!

Been walking seven miles a day since I found out my baby had passed away and it's been the best thing ever,I feel so much better,:hugs::hugs::hugs:And I can obsess on this now Instead,xxxx

Junebug...You look fantastic!....I am so lazy...I would have waited until after baby #2 to bother....

I do the bare minimum.... 20-30 minutes on the treadmill every day....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->