Upping the exercise - and OT sports bra

That's pretty darn good Indigo! My program is some cardio, a lot of core, and some toning. It's based on DVDs so easy to do at home, with a fixed schedule so easy to stick to!

Junebug,u look amazing ,well done ,how on earth did u manage that so quickly?xxxx

:blush: I thought it was slow, I'm still not back to pre-preg weight and she'll be 14 months in a couple of weeks... Don't they say 9 months on, 9 months off? I gained a lot. The 11 week post-partum pic was at 125 lbs but I hit 146 at my highest (dropped 21 lbs in the first 11 weeks).

I def want your tum,u look great ,I gained a stone with each preg and am now carrying 4 stone extra ,not a good look ,:haha::haha:

i bet you look gorgeous despie :hugs::hugs: i was always a slim size 8 i think in the states thats a size 6 and i bounced back into shape everytime i had my children up until i had ted and it's so difficult to shake off now. I never get the time to do any exercise with the children being so young and when my DH comes in i'm knackered. I do however run around after them all and that can be quite tiring. Any tips would be much appreicated xx

I do like the sound of your 20 minutes a day programme Junebug, sometimes I travel with work and can't get to the gym to do a class.

Am doing some gardening and painting today that will have to be my exercise for the day, hmm maybe a little shopping later...

Awwwwww jodes u are always such a sweetie,I do feel much better now with doing the walking but I really need to shift at least half a stone before I go to the hospital in 5 weeks,,u look fantastic in your photo,Xxxxxxxxxxxx

I do like the sound of your 20 minutes a day programme Junebug, sometimes I travel with work and can't get to the gym to do a class.

Am doing some gardening and painting today that will have to be my exercise for the day, hmm maybe a little shopping later...

Sounds good ns,I am heading to the folk and transport museum after I bath the kids and make a picnic up,it's a lovely day ,xxxxxxxxxxx

Sounds good ns,I am heading to the folk and transport museum after I bath the kids and make a picnic up,it's a lovely day ,that will be about a three hour walk,don't know if I will have the energy wen I cum back to do much more,Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxthe shopping def sounds good,xxxxx

Despie! My bras are here already, only ordered them yesterday how quick was THAT!

Ladies, consider my tatas well and truly tamed.

Sounds good ns,I am heading to the folk and transport museum after I bath the kids and make a picnic up,it's a lovely day ,xxxxxxxxxxx

Despie! My bras are here already, only ordered them yesterday how quick was THAT!

Ladies, consider my tatas well and truly tamed.
Yeah ,happy days,can't wait till mine comes ,xxxxxxx

Awwwwww jodes u are always such a sweetie,I do feel much better now with doing the walking but I really need to shift at least half a stone before I go to the hospital in 5 weeks,,u look fantastic in your photo,Xxxxxxxxxxxx

Awww thanks so much!!! With the kids, BDing and the walking you will shed that half a stone :winkwink: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Northstar thanks for starting the thread :thumbup:

Ladies thanks for the laugh and Tessie the images of you as a new born foal crossed with a sailor in drag made me spit my drink on the laptop :rofl:

NS thanks for the link to the bra as I've been needing one so just brought one then I can strap my concussion devices down when I do my Wii Fit and Zumba on Wii :)

Also pork is a red meat but high in Vitamin B1 :)

Well the Ta-Ta Tamer held up today, ran my first official 5km race ever!!!

Just have to say, a popular Canadian yoga/exercise franchise has a bra called the "Ta-Ta Tamer" :rofl: It's amazing! I'm 30DD and during pregnancy and nursing, was 30GG.

Got to love the canadians and their sense of humour :) I want a Ta Ta Tamer :)

Junebug well done on the 5km race :thumbup:

I am feeling truly lazy reading about all you ladies and your exercise I need to get off my butt; stop watching the biggest loser just so I feel thin and do more exercise :)

No worries Macwooly, am quite tickled at the thought of all of us out there exercising in our structurally engineered bras!

I did a class this morning, and this afternoon I've been painting urgh that has to count for some kind of exercise I'm sure.

Well if housework can be classed as exercise then decorating can :thumbup:

Well done on your race Junebug.

And Macwooly, one of my favourite activities is lying on the couch with a bag of maltesers watching the Biggest Loser, Heavy, or my personal favourite "Supersize Vs Superskinny" :winkwink:

Junebug,well done that's great,:happydance::happydance:Wooly and ns great news about the bra ,hopefully that will be the three of us holding up our huge (.)(.),:haha::haha::haha:P.s my bra hasn't arrived yet ,xxxxx

I did a kick boxing class this morning Despie and my bangers stayed firmly STRAPPED in throughout LOL.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->