Upset and Frustrated

persephone13

Mom to DD
Reaction score
I had an appointment with my Naturopath today, and she's really great, and I feel like I've come so far with her. But she basically told me today that we shouldn't be trying right now, and that we need work on getting my cycles more regular, my hormones in check, etc. And of course I agree with her, but I'm just so disappointed. That means we won't even be trying until at least January 2014. I know that doesn't seem like a long time, but to me it seems like a life time. :cry::cry::cry:

I'm sorry you didn't get the news you wanted to hear doll :hugs: . Coming from somebody that's working on getting my hormones and cycle irregularities straightened back out, you'll feel so, so, sooooo much better when you're more balanced. You're making a nice, cozy place in there for your future bebe :) . January will be here before you can barely, barely blink :winkwink: . What can you busy yourself with? What do you like to do? I know it's difficult to wait when all you want is to be blissfully preggo.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->