Upset & Worried :-( UPDATE with picture.

x-MummyToBe-x

Preggo with #2
Reaction score
Well i got a bfp last week and the line was there could deffo see it .. I tested again with a diff test and there was a line again and today i tested first thing and there was basically no line.. Thinking that im going to miscarry again :-( I havent been in contact with my OB yet to even say im PG but thinking i might call her and say whats happening i think im about 5-6 weeks pregnant so not sure they would even see me yet?

Thanks.

Big hugs I hope you are OK :( Which test was it? Could it be that the test was rubbish? Maybe it would be best go to and see the docs although again if something was happening I dont think there would be much they could do about it xxxxx

:( Try to stay positive, & also try the CB digital, just gives you a simple pregnant/non pregnant, very effective xx

Thanks xx

Well im going to pop into town get a different test and hope a line shows up.

I called my OB up and ive got a early scan booked on 12th i didnt tell her about my preg test being barely visable as i didnt think it would make a diff as its so early so FX'd all is well had a rough time lately trying to have a bubs.

Will update later

xx

I have found that line strength varies a lot from brand to brand of test :hugs: and I was getting strong lines on one brand and basically nothing on another. Also depends greatly on strength or your urine I found :hugs:

Same as Hansie! That's Why I stick to digital now, no beating around the bush with them lol!

Well i used the clear blue strips and i used my first wee in morning.. So think ill get a frer today they usually seem the best for me.

I do have a few niggly pains so hoping its not over for me again.

xx

Okay i went and got some tests i got a few cheap dip tests and 1 frer which im going to test with in morning.. I used a cheap dip test bout a hour ago and its neg :-(

Here is a pic of my progress my lines just seem to get fainter the last one was what i tested about a hour ago..

https://i982.photobucket.com/albums/ae305/debsta2009/Mobile%20Uploads/2013-11-27161450_zps5b754711.jpg

I'm no expect but I thought that when you're over 5 weeks pregnant you're better of using afternoon or evening urine that's been held for couple of hours rather than FMU as HCG grows every 48 hours so can be stronger later on.
Why are you still taking tests though if you already got your BFP a week ago??? Perhaps the hcg in your system is now so high it's mucking up the test results?!

Honestly idk why im always paranoid from my past history with MC's somethings gonna go wrong...

Its hard to establish progress unless you test with not only the same brand of test but also the same batch, and consistently at the same time of day with same fluid intake prior to testing. I changed batches of test at around 17dpo.... same brand only a month different in batch numbers and the tests got lighter.

However, I would expect to see to see darker lines at 5+ weeks and it those tests have been done 7 days apart I would expect to see more progress regardless of brand.

Have you/ could you get a blood test done and get your hcg levels tested?

Unfortunately I have to agree that you would typically expect darker lines at 5-6 weeks. BUT, some women actually don't get dark tests. I wish you all the luck in the world. I really think you should get those bloods done ASAP and rule out some things. I hate when people scaremonger on here and I hate being the first to mention it, but my tests remained faint with little progress when I had my ectopic. That's honestly not to scare you. Just to inform you. Good luck.

Erm i could go to my dr and make a appointment but not sure what i could say? I haven't had any bleeding as of yet so i dont get why tests would be coming back NEG my tests didnt even come back NEG when i was miscarrying a couple of months ago..

I agree with missing bubs, I am 4 weeks and my test lines are much darker than yours, but I wouldnt let me be the one to decide I think you should go to a doctor who can confirm everything :) Just tell them exactly what happened xxx

I did my frer i couldnt wait and it was a deffo NEG im confused as why i had tests that came up POS and my AF still isn't here? Confused.

Maybe the pregnancy re absorbed and your body hasn't quite caught up yet. With my MC's I've always had to have confirmation for my body to start the process. It's like a psychological thing. The EPAU sister said it's quite common. You really need medical advice Hun. I'm so sorry.

I am not sure hun but I do feel for you a lot I would hate to be in your position, it must be very very confusing and frustrating xx

Okay i went and got some tests i got a few cheap dip tests and 1 frer which im going to test with in morning.. I used a cheap dip test bout a hour ago and its neg :-(

Here is a pic of my progress my lines just seem to get fainter the last one was what i tested about a hour ago..

https://i982.photobucket.com/albums/ae305/debsta2009/Mobile%20Uploads/2013-11-27161450_zps5b754711.jpg

What order were these taken? Left to right I see 2 negatives followed by to very faint positives?

What order were these taken? Left to right I see 2 negatives followed by to very faint positives?

I think the blue handled is the newest (which I still see a line on) as it still looks quite wet

Have you tried a digi? As long as you're defo more than 4 weeks you should be able to take it at any time of the day. I think that's best as at least then you also get a definitive answer. Like you, I'm unsure what the doc will say if you haven't had pain or bleeding :( unless you ermmm exaggerate (oh dear did I just say that out loud?!) hehe

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->