Upset & Worried :-( UPDATE with picture.

The big white one was 1st test i took and blue one was newest.

I should be around 5 weeks im thinking.

x

The only happy reason tests would get lighter would be the hook effect - try a test with diluted pee (half pee/half water), if it's still negative it sounds like a lost pregnancy, if it's darker then it'd be the hook effect. I wish you luck and lots of hugs :hugs: xxxxxxxxxx

Thanks all helped me out alot thought this time was gonna be the one but i think im wrong :-( Hopefully soon tho!

There is a faint line on the frer i did but as people have said it should be darker for 5 weeks.. Ill just try and wait out the 2 weeks till i see my OB if i don't MC before then

xxx

My opinion (just mine), is dont lose hope! As far as I know, the majority of women that have perfectly normal pregnancies and healthy babies don't take tests a week after getting their original BFP, I'm sure that a few do but not the majority. So therefore, as far as we know, perhaps it's perfectly normal for test lines to get lighter?! I know I probably sound like a blabbering idiot but the fact is none of us know for sure!
Go to your docs and either express your honest concerns or if you feel silly doing that say you have been suffering pain (I know it's terrible to lie but you're obviously going out of your mind!) I've got everything crossed for you, just don't lose hope, remember that everyone is different and there's no conclusive evidence on this xx

Thanks alot hun

Ill try my best i think ill get a digi test on friday see what that says and go from there.

xx

I don't agree with lying I'm afraid. I believe you should contact your doctor, tell them your lines have gotten lighter and you are concerned about loss or ectopic. I think you said you had some abdo pain didn't you? Any decent doctor would run tests on that basis. To me exaggerating could tempt fate (super superstitious) and also take the emergency appointment of a genuine emergency, which at this point you're not. As heartbreaking as this is and of course it's an emergency to you, but I hope you can see what I'm trying to say.
My thoughts really are with you and I'd love an update.

Thank you

Yep i understand what you mean and i will deffo do a update as soon as i know what's happening..

Thanks for the help.

xx

Perhaps your not as far along as you thought? I found out at 3 weeks, very early, and The line was thin on the first response but it was 100% there, it took a while for the line to show up in the first place. That's why I hate them tests you just don't know, so I got a digital and it came up Pregnant 1-2 straight away, I think it was quicker than usual, that's your best bet, because if it was a lost pregnancy I'm sure it would tell you not pregnant due to how faint your lines are. Whos knows I'm so expert just going on what I do myself haha.

Wishing the best for you

I was going to get a digi test today but even that could give me false hope or it could come up with a fa NEG and id be gutted bout pregnancy but also gutted im £10 outta pocket lol.

My boobs are still sore today but i am having a few niggly pains in my hip bone and my bum! :-S

Yeah they aint cheap are they lol between all 3 of my pregnancies I must have spent about £200 worth..thats shocking lol

I only ever buy cheapes the most i spend is 1.49 from savers lol.. might get digi tho atleast then i wont be stressing and if it comes back neg ill be upset but glad i know for sure and i can have a cigg lol.

aww yeah hun, it is hard knowing whatever the truth is, but atleast you will find out and if it isn't great news then you can focus on getting better ready to try again in the future that's how I think of it hun xx

Well i did the digi test and it came back not pregnant.. So just waiting for AF now even though im 5 days late lol.

Thanks all

xx

Oh what should i tell my OB because i have a scan booked for 12th? I dont know what to say over phone why im cancelling it?

im so sorry :( I would just ring up and tell her the tests are coming up negative :( I hope to see you in here soon xxx

Does anyone know when id start bleeding if this is a chemical pregnancy? Im 6 days late for AF now.

Could i have a ectopic if im getting neg tests?

With my chemical I had 3 days of lightening positives, then a negative and the bleeding started 3 days later.

Okay thanks so should start in a few days then.. I feel so stupid ringing my OBs Sec up saying so yea i was pregnant now im not.. awkward lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->