Upset & Worried :-( UPDATE with picture.

That happened to me last time I got my BFP on Wednesday (pm) and on a digi on thurs (pm) I'd done about 5 tests so so went to doc on the Friday and had it confirmed and got my scan date and by the weekend my tests were fading then neg and tues the bleeding started. So with this BFP I rang my doc the next day and he said come in in about a week but I decided to wait closer to 2 so I'm going Tuesday. There's no point going early there's nothing can be done anyway.

Sorry to hear that :-(

Do you think i should wait to ring OB up until i start bleeding or just ring up today and tell them the situation?

I'd probably wait its still 2 weeks away...if bleeding hasn't started in a few days anyway they'll want to scan u to see what's going on so may as well keep the appointment.
So sorry, chemicals suck! I got my BFP on the 21st this month and I'm still skeptical but my lines are quite dark now.

Oki doki ill hold off ringing today thanks for the advice.

Im glad everything is going ok with your bubs and hope all goes well hun.

I still really have the urge to go out and get a test lol god im nuts even after a digi is NEG lmao.

I know how u feel this one I tested for 3 days with frer and watched the line darken then stopped until yest at work one if the girls said she tested every 2nd day for 3 weeks, then hubby asked me today if I'd retested and I was driven to going to buy more! So I got a 3 pk frer today and the test line come up darker than control and I don't wanna use the other 2 in pack lol

Aw well thats a really good sign! :) My lines with my daughter and the baby i lost didnt really get as dark as control line and i was late from my AF both times but my lines were alot darker with them than the tests i did this time.

It's so addicting even though i know im doomed for this cycle lol.

Thank u :)

Shes currently lying off sofa sick eating her pack lunch from school lol hoping she doesn't spew it up eugh.

Your little boy looks really cute too they are lovely at thar age i miss it sometimes lol.

Okay the bleeding has started finally its more browny pinky right now.. Im so glad its started in a way just to know its over and worrying gone so hopefully will get my bubs one day soon! Im currently wearing tampons as i have no pads till go out hope that doesnt affect anything. GL to everyone else :) xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->