Upsy Daisy Nappy Orders *Update*

dizzyspells

Mia & Finnlays Mummy.xxx
Reaction score
Just had this email from them:

Some Order Delays - Upsetting News‏
You may not know this sender.Mark as safe|Mark as junk
Sent: 18 September 2009 19:51:58

This is a quick note to everyone who has an outstanding order with us thathas not yet been despatched. I have just had a call from Amber who is inhospital after her 3 year old daughter was attacked by a dog this afternoon.She has severe facial wounds and is due to be operated on tonight. This will obviously cause some delays as I will be working on all the ordersmyself, so please bare with me as I will working as much as my 3 youngchildren will allow me! I am sure you will all be thinking of Amber and her family at this difficulttime and hope for a speedy recovery for her little girl. Fiona

Just hope her little girl is going to be ok.xx

I got this email aswell, really hope her LO is gonna be ok.

Has anyone heard anymore from the peeps at UD? I'm curious as to whats happenin with my nappy but don't want to pester them at the same time.

Has anyone heard anymore from the peeps at UD? I'm curious as to whats happenin with my nappy but don't want to pester them at the same time.

I havent heard. am considering emailing them tbh. i know theyve got alot going on but its been ages now. would have appreciated another email or something. :cry:

Amber was out of hospital on 19th Sep but they have had alot to contend with surgery, recover y and police/owner/majistrates!! But she's been regularly posting on CTN so i'd def email her! :)

I think I'm going to email them too. I've seen they've been selling custom slots for halloween... tbh I think they should clear the backlog before they're taking more orders!

I got my nappy last week ladies. I ordered mine on the lasy day of the sale (31/08) in the evening sometime if thats any help to any of you x

omg poor little girl, on another note every single time i see ''upsy daisy'' i think of the song by chipmunk lol, i always have in my head ''upsy daisy i hurt you again'' ud think id think of actual upsy daisy from in the night garden but no lol

x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->