Urgent help needed!!!!

That's completely normal and should fade as your near or enter the second trimester. My symptoms more or less went away by around 14 weeks (although I still sometimes get sick from time to time but more rarely). Just sleep when you can and stay as hydrated as possible. To make sure I was drinking enough, I had two 1-1.5L water bottles that I would refill all the time and would try to drink at least min both every day. Your baby needs the water to stay healthy and for the amniotic fluid. Also, you of course need to stay hydrated since it keeps you healthy too! I know it's hard to eat but try to at least munch on something when you can, even if it's just crackers. Some food is better than no food, even if the food is not the healthiest! You eat what you can and what you feel you'll be able to keep down.

How are things with your and his family by the way? Definitely make sure everyone is aware as soon as possible as it will make things easier and better for you. The longer you wait, the angrier they will be. Good luck! :flower:
Things are going great with his family. His mother has been really supportive on other issues which are non related to the baby and we are planning on telling her in two weeks time when I spend a week at his. My family not so much. They are starting to say that they will kick me out at the beginning of next year which is extra stress on me. Although, I do have a place to stay now.

I have really bad cravings for chocolate so I have been eating that quite a lot lately. Which I know is pretty bad for me to be eating as much as I am but I don't know how to stop needing it this much. I've been having small meals throughout the day and luckily keeping them down. Which is definitely an accomplishment.

I am trying to stay hydrated and am drinking a 600 bottle throughout the day and a couple cups of night. If I have work on after school I will have another 600 bottle of water as I am thirsty literally all the time.

Sounds like normal pregnancy symptoms. Maybe look into some chocolate granola bars to ease your cravings? I'm glad to hear that FOBs mother is being supportive of you. As for your parents, easier said than done, but try not to worry. Just focus on staying relaxed and enjoying your pregnancy. As time goes on it will get easier to worry about all the things you should done or should have done, but that kind of thinking is good for no one!

Stay hydrated as get those vitamins, the rest will come

So I found out a couple of days ago that I'm pregnant or so the test told me. I have been worried about so much since then. I am only 16 and I know that is quite young but I want to keep this baby. My boyfriend and I are in a very stable relationship which helps a lot but my parents absolutely hate him. I don't know whether I should tell them I am or not. I don't want to have to give up the baby. My boyfriend knows that I'm most likely pregnant and he is absolutely over the moon with joy. He doesn't want to give the baby up and refuses too. My friends have been really supportive but I honestly have no idea what to do! I don't know how to tell my parents and knowing that if I tell them I will definately be kicked out of this house. Also, the fact that I hardly can see my boyfriend also is not good. We have tried everything to see eachother and it has come down to me sneaking out of school to see him. I need to continue with school as I want to be able to finish grade 12 but i don't know the options. The baby is due around July - August. Also, his mother is very supportive of us.

Has anyone been through the same experience? Any ideas what I should do? Should I tell my parents knowing that they will not support me or bub and I will most definately be kicked out?

Any opinions or anything would be absolutely amazing.

Well..i never want to eat anything sometimes and i gag a lot but i never throw up(knock on wood)lol but im sooo tired most of the time as well
Yes I am tired a lot too but whenever I try to sleep I can't. I only really get three hours sleep as I'm up early for school in the morning and then I'm up all night studying and on the phone to my boyfriend and end up falling asleep in classes throughout the day.

OMG me too smh,i wake up at like 6 for school and i always stay up late.im so sleepy during school.What grade are you in and how far along are u?

you really need to think of telling your parents and his mom asap, you need medical care and your baby deserves that too and from what you describe you haven't seen a doctor yet nor you can do that without at least one adult knowing.

especially since you say your parents are already speaking of kicking you out from january on, what holds you from telling them anyway, when you'll be kicked out anyway in 3 weeks?

sorry if i sound harsh, but you really need to take that responsibility of letting them know. it is super scary and hard and harsh, but delaying it will just make it worse, even to his mom who's been supportive so far.

good luck with everything!

you really need to think of telling your parents and his mom asap, you need medical care and your baby deserves that too and from what you describe you haven't seen a doctor yet nor you can do that without at least one adult knowing.

especially since you say your parents are already speaking of kicking you out from january on, what holds you from telling them anyway, when you'll be kicked out anyway in 3 weeks?

sorry if i sound harsh, but you really need to take that responsibility of letting them know. it is super scary and hard and harsh, but delaying it will just make it worse, even to his mom who's been supportive so far.

good luck with everything!

Ditto. Its time to grow up and handle the situation like an adult. And your baby deserves prenatal care

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->