Urgh, why am I still pregnant!!!

I really hope baby will surprise you before induction! :hugs:

Hi hun I feel you! My dd was 10 days late and I really have my mind set that this baby will be born before Xmas. I'm just over 37 weeks and due Xmas eve.

I don't know about you but I feel alot more stressed out about it happening at the right time. Hoping it happens when the toys are away and dd is asleep lol.

Hope you go into labour soon. Just want to say I totally get it from another worn out pregnant mum xx

Little update... Well baby decided he was going to arrive yesterday!!
A very long and painful labour. Was meant to have a homebirth and started at home but needed to be transferred to hospital as was failing to progress. As he was still so high up I needed my waters breaking to get him to move down. Am so glad he's finally here!! 😁 thanks for all you support ladies xxxx

Congratulations! :happydance:
Sorry labour was so painful and you had to be transferred to the hospital. I hope you have a speedy recovery :hugs:

Thank you. I'm feeling very well albeit exhausted! Lack of sleep!! The after pains are pretty bad but luckily got away with no tears so am happy! 😁 xx

Oh yea!!! Congrats on finally having him! Im so happy for you and hope you have a very quick and easy recovery! Enjoy kissing that little face.

Congrats!! I hope the recovery is going well. Enjoy your new baby :)

Congratulations hun hope you are recovering well with your new bundle of joy. Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->