Urghhhhhh

Babybump87

Reaction score
That’s all I can say

Anyone else feeling the post Christmas / January blues !?

Im sure the glass of gin will cheer me up later :haha:

Yep. They are the worst!! Especially here in the PNW where it’s gray and drizzly until May/June. Makes me want to crawl out of my skin!!! What I’d do for some sunshine!!
This is why we’re moving to Hawaii, ha!

It's the dark mornings that do it for me, dragging the kids out of bed for the school run in the pouring rain when they are all warm and cosy it sucks x

Ooh Hawaii! Nice! Although what about the vulcanos? EEP! Still, I bet it will be amazing :D

But yeah January is urgh indeed. Feb is a tiny bit better I find as there are flowers coming through already, at least here in the South East, and I always find that uplifting!

Nice to know others feel the same too !

I like February DHs and DD birthdays month so that helps ! I am so looking forward to Easter and warmer weather.

The weather has been shocking the last few days with the rain and wind ! Go away !

January is such a depressing month.
I’m so with you on that.

The rain and wind have been awful, it's depressing seeing it so dull out there all the time. Hopefully we get some better weather soon!

It was really stormy here last night! Roof tiles clattering like mad!
But today is sunny and I am looking forward to going for a walk through the Common with a fellow twin mummy! We have to grab days like that when we can and get out and tank some Vitamin D!
Plus, the daffs and crocuses are already poking out through the ground, the camellias and my Quince shrub are starting to bloom and those little signs of Spring always lift my spirits too! :D

Hope you all feel a bit better too today :hugs:

It was really stormy here last night! Roof tiles clattering like mad!
But today is sunny and I am looking forward to going for a walk through the Common with a fellow twin mummy! We have to grab days like that when we can and get out and tank some Vitamin D!
Plus, the daffs and crocuses are already poking out through the ground, the camellias and my Quince shrub are starting to bloom and those little signs of Spring always lift my spirits too! :D

Hope you all feel a bit better too today :hugs:
Aww that sounds lovely ! I cannot wait for spring walks

Rain here in the US been a blah few days but hey all the snow is gone. We've been lucky on had 2 snow storms so far.

My backyard

Screenshot_20230113-144404_Gallery.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"