(US/Canada) Baby Sling and Nursing Cover

AEIOUneverY

Team Pink! Due 9/9/11
Reaction score
Hey ladies,

For mothers day the following websites are giving away a free nursing cover on one and a free baby sling on the other. You have to pay shipping still but I paid $10 on one and $11 on the other. Before the savings it would have been around 110 dollars instead of the 20 I paid!

www.sevenslings.com - Baby Sling
www.uddercovers.com - Nursing Cover

Promo code for both websites: FIT

Hopefully someone else will get some use out of it too!

*EDIT* I don't know how long this lasts, I just know I got an e-mail about it and actually bought mine today.

Thanks! I just got the Udder Cover! No, I'm not pg yet but I'm stocking up on things I'll need... thanks for the tip!

Hey ladies,

For mothers day the following websites are giving away a free nursing cover on one and a free baby sling on the other. You have to pay shipping still but I paid $10 on one and $11 on the other. Before the savings it would have been around 110 dollars instead of the 20 I paid!

www.sevenslings.com - Baby Sling
www.uddercovers.com - Nursing Cover

Promo code for both websites: FIT

Hopefully someone else will get some use out of it too!

*EDIT* I don't know how long this lasts, I just know I got an e-mail about it and actually bought mine today.

I just got an email from them, they gave me another code for the free sling and nursing cover: MOTHER

Just in case the other one expires.

I got both the sling and the nursing cover a few months ago with a similar promotion. I opened the cover just yesterday and it's well made. Got the blue one with flowers. Certainly a good deal!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->