US - new season of Teen Mom

Dear Farrah, you are a bitch. Love, your mom.
Dear Farrah, most successful models have no boobs. It’s acting you’re thinking of. Love, your local modeling agency.
Dear Farrah, your eyes look dead when you model. You need to learn to smize. Love, Tyra.
Dear Maci, when giving a child time-outs, you are not supposed to sit with them. Love, Supernanny.

PMSL!!! :rofl:

Did you guys also catch the other model asking how tall she was? hehehe!
And hey, maybe she's thinking of modeling at car shows etc... you need boobs for that! ;) :haha:

And Maci totally half-assed that time out!

You guys basically hit on all the points I wanted to. Amber has serious issues.... she really doesn't want to be with Gary and thinks she deserves better and thats why she flips out the way she does. I love that her brother called her on her shit!

Loved that adoption special too and was so glad to see how great the relationship is between C&T and the adoptive parents. I remember how upset they were initially at the restrictions and they felt cut off too much but it sounds like they have an amazing relationship now!

Poor Carly though, she seems to have gotten that giant forehead that Caitlyn and her mom have :haha: I really love Caitlyn, but I can't help but always stare at her giant forehead! I'm a horrible horrible person lol.

lmao!

I actually think its amazing how much Carly looks like both her parents

lmao!

I actually think its amazing how much Carly looks like both her parents

Yeah I really can't pin point who I think she looks like, because she actually does seem to equally look like both!

Did you guys also catch the other model asking how tall she was? hehehe!
And hey, maybe she's thinking of modeling at car shows etc... you need boobs for that! ;) :haha:

And how that other model was like, ohhhhh, you're only 5'7".....?

I've been away so I haven't started watching this season yet...but you guys have inspired me to get cracking on catching up! I'll be back with some comments soon.....sounds like I've missed lots of drama!

Catelynn and Tyler – not about them, but I wonder why Butch couldn’t be in touch with Catelynn’s mom? Hmmm. About them: are they even in school? Why they are even on this show?

Maci – Has Ryan had Botox? Because his face never moves.

Amber – always my favorite segments of the show. “I beat you up, Gary, and the police want to talk to us? What the hell? So stupid.” No Amber, you’re stooopid. How is she not able to afford an attorney with her MTV income? Oh, that’s right. All her money went to that ridiculous tattoo. Forgot. My bad.

“Then my ass is in jail for no reason”. I can think of a reason. Or three. Goodness, she has anger issues. She kind of reminds me of Danielle of Real Housewives NJ fame, what with being delusional about things and everything always being someone else’s fault. (But Amber isn’t nearly as bad.)

Is it wrong of me to enjoy watching Amber cry about getting what’s coming to her? Boo – effing – hoohoo. Glad the attorney is filling her in on the possible consequences, though. About the final conversation in the bedroom: holy shit. All I can say. Don’t think I need to explain it. Fack.

HAHAHAHA about their suspended licenses!!!! :rofl:

Farrah – that DNA/acknowledging paternity business is messed up! He may have questioned it, but doesn’t DNA prove it? Regardless of his bitchy mom – “she’s not my son’s child but I want visitation”. Huh? Farrah is so freaking immature about this court petition thing. And a bitch. But no surprise there.

Tylers dad and Catylyns mom got into a fight. And because of his drug abuse and something with the problems in the marriage making his drug addiciton worse or something like that, they put a no contact order on the two for their own safety.

And WOW, I can't believe Amber was trying to justify hitting Gary! "Well I wouldn't have hit you if you hand't of cheated on me!" Uhm, doesn't mater, still no excuse! Because she smacked at Gary BEFORE he cheated on her (When she smacked him at her dads house)

Cannot believe that Derek's mother has the right to deny her granddaughter social security checks, but then demands her own right as a grandparent! Makes me absolutely furious. I wonder if Farrah could appeal social service's decision, since getting served basically contradicts what Derek's mother says about doubting paternity? (How can she claim rights as a grandparent if she doesn't acknowledge Sophia as her granddaughter?)

Maci – Has Ryan had Botox? Because his face never moves.
PMSL!!!

I do kind of think that Catelynn and Tyler don't really have a place on the show anymore.. though I guess it shows a good contrast how giving Carly up for adoption has given them chances that the other Teen Moms didn't have? And they have plenty of drama to keep it interesting.

Sadly, I think that the grandmother petitioning for visitation may not negate the social security thing. The grandmother said that the DAD never acknowledged paternity... doesn't matter if she does now, you know?
BUT I don't see how it matters if he admitted it was his kid, DNA freaking proves it!

I laughed my head off at Farrah putting modeling on hold for now.. umm.. great idea getting the boob job then you moron! Oh, and putting a modeling career on hold? Yeah, because you only become MORE desirable as a model as you get older! :rofl:

Amber - trainwreck.. 'nuf said

I'm 4 weeks behind on my Us Weeklies, but reading the July 4 issue, it said that after Amber pled guilty to domestic violence, she got 2 years probation, seek 30 days of inpatient psychological treatment, earn her high school diploma and set up a $10,000 college fund for Leah. The article also said she's 21 years old. How long has she (not) been working on that GED?!?!?

well, she isn't the smartest cookie, right?
I'm glad they made her set up the college fund.. the kid should get some compensation for being paraded around on TV. I hope the other moms have done something similar.
I almost bought US weekly this week because of all the teen mom stuff on the cover, lol.

I almost bought US weekly this week because of all the teen mom stuff on the cover, lol.

Ha me too!

Yeah I have no idea how Amber cannot have her GED by now. Seriously, its not THAT hard! And if she isn't very good at tests, then do an actual diploma program that homeschoolers use. All you do is take open book tests, with about 10 tests per book, and depending on how far she got in high school, it might not be that much. I did 3 years of highschool in 1 years time. And I only worked like an hour or two a day (about two tests a day)

But granted I also started this on what would have been my sophmore year, so my credits were pretty fresh. Not sure how long those things stick around?

I'm still not on Team Farrah, especially after the Barney incident.

I was glad to see C&T refer to their senior year; up until that point I figured they weren't in school anymore. In reference to next week's episode, how come she can't pay her $600 bill? Is she doing Teen Mom for free? Why does she need to get a job? I don't get it....

Glad Maci saw the light and moved back to Chattanooga instead of keeping up with that ridiculous commute. I was surprised Kyle decided to move, too. It seems up until now she was the one making all the sacrifices.

Amber? Oh, Amber....could you be any more orange?

Ugh Farrah is such a B! Her mom was just trying to take her mind off of things talking about the Barney website. But I'm glad the grandma didn't get rights. Last thing Sophia needs is another crazy woman in her life :haha:

C&T Glad to see that Catylyn and her mom went to counseling. They really need it.

Maci: Glad she went back to Chat. I didn't even realize she wasn't going to school in Nashville, I thought that she was!

Amber: I hope Leah has been taken away from you (even though I'm pretty sure she was based on local news reports)

I get confused about the money issues too.. Is it something the producers push for or stage? Or do they have their show earnings in a college fund for their kids (yeah, right)

I think they just put the money issues on TV because in reality, this WOULD be a real issue for a teen mom. But it isn't really these girls issues, so I think money issues are all staged.

Farrah drives me up the wall! She is SOOOO rude to her mother who is only trying to help her. Why would she want to deal with all this crap with Derek's mother on her own? I couldn't believe it when she told her lawyer Jon that she wanted to figure it out without his help! Hello?? This LAWYER was mad for you and trying to help you! So stupid. Even my husband was appalled at how Farrah spoke to people- I wonder if she'll look back on these episodes with embarrassment? I know I would!

Maci - anyone wonder why she asked Kyle to move in if she was going to up and move back to Chattanooga a few minutes (it seemed) later? I feel sorry for the guy. Constantly having to move his stuff around. It makes sense for her to be closer to school....let's hope she actually GOES this time!

Amber - CAN'T STAND HER! Seriously want to ring her neck. She is such a bitch!! The way she constantly yells at Gary, talking to him and then when he tries to respond, she yells at him! She needs a good slap (or 100!). I can't remember what happened with Leah and jail in real life but I HOPE that she gets what she deserves. And how can Gary just put up with that sort of behaviour? The way he's like, "I love you Amber" constantly even after she's just bitched him out, drives me up the wall! Grow some balls buddy! Respect yourself and remove yourself from a shitty situation! Bleh on those two!

I'm also glad to see Catelynn and Tyler working on their senior year. My question is why do Butch and Catelynn's mom have a no contact order if they really want to see each other? Why are trashy people so dumb??

My question is why do Butch and Catelynn's mom have a no contact order if they really want to see each other? Why are trashy people so dumb??

I think its because its court ordered because they were having escalated fights when with each other and Butch's drug problem was worse because of it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->