US - new season of Teen Mom

It sort of surprises me that Farrah explodes at her mom over little stuff, but when her mom hijacked her business plan, Farrah was somewhat civil. Italian-Asian fusion does sound strange, though. :shrug: Seriously, Farrah's mom is an overbearing trainwreck who never shuts up (dinner scene).

Maci and Ryan are all about "what's best for Bentley", but it seems to me like they just hold grudges and each want to be the victor. I was annoyed when Ryan's dad said Ryan needs to figure things out because it's ripping his mom's heart out. This right on the heels of them talking about how it's only about Bentley. Um, okay... I'm still convinced Ryan has had Botox; his face just never changes!!!

Tyler, I worked at a pizza place in high school; funnest job I've ever had. You'll love it!

Why doesn't Amber just take Leah trick-or-treating in another neighborhood? Instead of all this drama why she can't do so in her own? And that rent is SOOOOO cheap!!!!! That home in my area would rent for twice as much!

A little O/T, and I'll admit I haven't had a child yet, but I've read that kids should be weaned off pacifiers by the time they are a year old. Yet Sophia and Bentley are still sucking away. Is it normal for most 2 year olds to still use them?

I haven't watched tonights episode yet so I am not completely up to par with everything....

I do not like Farrah as she is sooo rude to both of her parents but you are right, her mom is super annoying. Her dad is very nice.

Amber drives my insane

And I like the rest of them....I am (was) a teen mommy and things are tough!

We took our sons pacifier away before he was 3....it's a soother for them. My 5yo still needs his blankie..

Um, okay... I'm still convinced Ryan has had Botox; his face just never changes!!!

:rofl: Did you see him when his parents were talking to him at the campfire! Completely blank!!

Maci - I understand that she wants everything to be equal between their time together and that she is doing her best to give Ryan his rights but honestly. :nope: He doesn't deserve that much credit. If he truly wanted to see Bentley on his birthday, he would have come up with plans instead of waiting until last minute - especially if he knew Maci would make plans for her own time. They both need to divvy up the whole family get togethers or come to a compromise - family functions (especially circulating around Bentley) should not be that awkward! Bentley may not notice it now, but it'll definitely be a factor when he gets older. And shame on Ryan for disrespecting the mother of his son in front of their child! What an ass.

Amber - Don't really get what's going on there. If she misses Leah so much (and I'm assuming she's allowed to see her at this point) why didn't she atleast go along trick or treating with Gary's mom? :shrug: If it were me, I would soak up as much time as I could with my LO, especially if I couldn't be her guardian. And :saywha: $644 a month for a 3 bedroom townhouse?!?! Good Lord, where does she live??

Catelynn - Congrats to her and Ty for getting their first jobs! I hope everything works out for them, I love when good things happen to good people :)

Farrah - Guess she's not as talented in the kitchen as I thought, I assumed she knew her way around a stove when she said she was in culinary school. But I guess she's more interested in the business aspect of it all. Her mom is overbearing sometimes, but what is so funny is that Farrah and her mom are actually best friends. Farrah confides in her about everything it seems. And her mom does have her best interest at heart. I think she's a spitting image of what Farrah will look like in about 30 years :haha:

Amber lives in/near Anderson, Indiana; I think it is a smaller low income town. I know a house like that would be double in most areas! I live near Chicago so she is always popping up in the news b/c they probably live 100 miles away or so.

Ryan makes me so mad! He lied straight to his parents, I hope they watch the show. He told them that Macy said she couldnt see Bentley. Macy even called and said are you sure?? Even if he didnt want to go to the aquarium he could have met them for lunch or had cake with them or something instead of sitting at home pouting saying "poor me". And it made me so made when he called Macy a "piece of shit" with Bentley sitting in her lap!! Can you imagine the things he says when the camera is off and what he will say when that little boy gets older about Macy? I hope if they do go to court Macy uses some of his verbal abuse as evidence...

Ryan is just an unbelievable ass. You guys covered all the main points but sheesh!!

Amber is a moron....it's freaking Halloween.... You can wear a mask an take Leah out without being recognized, lol!!

I think most people wean kids off the pacifiers except at bedtime or when sick etc by 1 year... Mostly I think to encourage talking :shrug:
My kid won't take a pacifier and seems to prefer his thumb :(. Can't take a thumb away! :(

Ryan is just an unbelievable ass. You guys covered all the main points but sheesh!!

Amber is a moron....it's freaking Halloween.... You can wear a mask an take Leah out without being recognized, lol!!

I think most people wean kids off the pacifiers except at bedtime or when sick etc by 1 year... Mostly I think to encourage talking :shrug:
My kid won't take a pacifier and seems to prefer his thumb :(. Can't take a thumb away! :(

I think she was worried about the investigations by child protective services. I think at that time she was not allowed to be alone with Leah and could not have her at her home because she didnt have stable living conditions. That was why her mom had to be there with her.

She said she couldn't go trick or treating with them because the public was turning on her and people were yelling at her I public I thought

She could have, though.... Throw on a costume and go to another neighborhood. Not sure why she wouldn't make it happen, unless it's because she wanted something else to boo-hoo to the camera about. Her life is so unfair. Sigh.

I know I've said this before and I'll say it again, but I CAN'T STAND Amber! I feel like that whole episode involved her crying and complaining! Boo hoo! You brought everything upon yourself! And I agree with you guys - what the hell is wrong with her? Halloween is the perfect time to pretend you're someone else OR take Leah to another neighbourhood! Grrr!

Ryan is a dick. I too was appalled at the way he spoke to Maci in front of Bentley. I also mentioned to my hubby that it is incredibly sad that his parents can't get along when 2 short years ago they loved each other enough to be engaged and have a baby. But I guess that can be said about many of the teen moms.....

You guys have said it all about Farrah - she is an odd ball. I too was surprised that she took her mom's critique of her business plan so well when she blows up over stupid little things at other times. Anyone else find it funny that she spent so much on her boob job and now has completely given up "modeling"? What a waste of time and money. But Farrah is dumb.

I'm so happy for Catelynn and Tyler - they really seem happy and are getting their life together! I laughed when Chef Dan asked Tyler why he applied and he responded with "I LOVE pizza!" So cute!

Not that I like Amber but I really think it was because of all the child protection services investigations. She was not supposed to be alone with Leah at the time and was under police and CPS investigations. I think her going out into public with her just puts her at risk for more critisism and investigations. From what I understand, Gary has full custody since all that happened. I think that was why she was so emotional about seeing her because she was in the process of losing her. I live a few hours away from where they live and she is always in the local news & radio. I can honestly say in this situation I see why she didnt take her out trick or treating! As silly as it sounds she was protecting her daugher like she she should have been doing for months!

You could totally tell that the jewelry store owner didnt want to hire Catelynn! She was rolling her eyes and huffing and puffing when Catelynn came into the store. I think she only hired her for the publicity and free PR. Not that Catelynn doesnt seem to be a great person but I really think she didnt want to hire her, especially after she only offered her 1, maybe 2 shifts a week! Tyler seems really excited about working! I wish I could get that excited about going to work! :haha:

Lol, I agree about that owner and Catelynn. I was kind of put off when the pizza shop guy didn't appreciate the "I love pizza" response though

So bets on who gets fired first? LOL - you know that's going to have to happen in order to create some drama...will Tyler mess up a pizza REALLY badly? Or will Catelynn over/under charge someone for a piece of jewelry?? Duh duh duh...... :p

I definately think Catelynn will get fired. She seems like she got a little dramatic tendencies from her mother. It seems like they end up carring for the little brother alot too. I think that might be an issue with her working. I can see her getting yelled at at work and crying and going home. I dont think she really wanted to work but wanted Tyler to take some responsibility. I heard the teen moms make like $60,000/season so I wouldnt be mad at her for finishing school!

Havn't read through everything yet as I am just getting to watch the new episode ( was gone on vacay, beach is more important than teen mom ;) )

But yes Amber and Gary live in Anderson, IN. (not together I mean, just thats the town there from) Which is about 15 minutes north of me. Indy in general is not an expensive city. My husband and I OWN a 3 bedroom, 2.5 bath home (1800 sq feet) in a nice neighborhood and even though it was a foreclosure, we paid 115k total with buying the house at 95 k and adding 20k to our mortgage for home repairs. Our house would probably sell for around 135k because we have a nicer kitchen and a bigger, corner lot yard. And we live in a very nice town too with great schools, lots of shops, restaurants, etc.

But I will add since I've seen the first 10 minutes or so that Farrah was royally pissing me off when she was scolding Sophia for helping her with the dishes. Don't get mad at her for trying to close the door and help, just say "please wait, mommy isn't done yet" and THEN let her close the door when your ready. My 3yo nephew LOVES to help me with the dishes or laundry. Granted all he does is close the door and push the buttons, but he's been doing this since 18 mo and its his favorite!

Okay so something I've noticed all season....I don't ever watch the after shows, but anyone notice that in the previews Amber is NEVER in them? Does she not do the after shows? Maybe she can't travel to new york due to probation or something?

They do get paid lots to be part of the show but I think its tied up, like they can only spend it on certain things.
I think a certain amount of it is tied up with their LO's and college.

^ I think so too.

Looks like Farrah has found love at last. Hope this works out for her.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowb...lvarez-daughter-Sophia.html?ito=feeds-newsxml

Wow he's pretty cute! The body language they were both showing seems really positive.

I cant wait until it comes on the UK channels!

Do you guys have any websites were I can watch it? I think Tyler is gorgeous btw :p

I don't know of any sites. I want to watch the UK one born every minute but for some reason they don't let you, unless you live in UK. you can always try YouTube and see if someone uploaded them!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->