US - Teen Mom 2 - **Official Trailer on Page 5**

I can barely stand this show any more, lol, its like a freaking soap opera, HOW ARE THEIR LIVES THAT INTERESTING. The most Arianna and I did today was go to the pet store :haha:

:haha:

I think that all the time! I could never be on 16 & Pregnant or Teen Mom! We're too boring! :rofl:

I can barely stand this show any more, lol, its like a freaking soap opera, HOW ARE THEIR LIVES THAT INTERESTING. The most Arianna and I did today was go to the pet store :haha:

A lot of reality shows are prompted!

I think that when i watching :haha: my car broke down today that was the most of my drama :dohh:

^^What??? seriously?? Leah is pregnant?? omg she's going to have her hands full!!

LOL why the hell does jainelle bring Kieffer to jail? and say sorry etc!! he should be the one who is sorry

Teen Mom News!
Which was broke by one of my favorite sources (The Ashley), and then backed up by Maci Bookout's fanpage + Starcasm... So Imma believe it. ;)

https://starcasm.net/archives/138056
^
Teen Mom Maci Bookout kicked out of hotel after drunken fight with Kyle King

I would post the link for The Ashley's article, but because it's a smaller blog, the website is blowing up right now (since she was the first to report it) and is having difficulty with all the server traffic. Starcasm would be the next best thing, I suppose.

Although I don't know if I'd really consider it a "fight," but I do enjoy news that doesn't involve Jenelle and Amber..... So I had to share :)

Urgh those comments are annoying. I dont mind Maci i think she portrays herself well. But for comments to say she thinks she prefect and doesnt party :dohh: so hasnt said that i heard and in teen mom theres been episodes she hands bentley over then goes out, no problem if its when your child free :shrug:

If the fight did happen its alarming he had his hands on her

I think it was wrong for Janelle to be talking to Kailyn (sp?) bf (now ex)....:dohh:

Say what??

Yeah it was on a magazine along with leah being pregnant again

That's f'ed up, considering kailyn bailed her ass out of jail,:dohh:

Different Kailyn, lol. Not the one on Teen Mom 2, just a friend with the same name!

Really? :wacko: the magazine used a picture of kailyn from teen mom 2 they didnt say it was another kailyn :shrug: they said the one from teen mom2 :wacko:

I don't know. I get the feeling she's a little high on her MTV "fame." They all are.

I don't think my opinion of Maci is skewed by her partying, it's more so that it appears that she does absolutely nothing from the show. For the longest time neither her nor Kyle had jobs. Like what are they doing to better their lives? Eventually MTV is going to turn the cameras off... and I think it's going to be a bit of a shock.

Yeah i agree with that whatever money she has now wont last forever in a few years all this will be worn off for her i think and she will have no income :dohh:
She was studying i never heard that she quit but i've not heard her doing anything in a while, i may be wrong though in UK were a bit behind
The last episode i watched was farrah being refused social sequrity, amber being threatened with jail, tylers dad getting out of jail and kyle meeting ryan

I have no cable have to wait until tomorrow :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->