US - Teen Mom 2 - **Official Trailer on Page 5**

:saywhat:

When did this happen .. and how?!

I think Gary still has custody of Leah because Amber is still a hot mess, getting into fights at IHop, still drinking heavily, etc. But that's just my guess .. not entirely sure :-k

Amber said to eonline:
"I always knew I wouldn’t be with Gary for the long term. But with Mike, I know he’s the one. We never fight. He balances me out.”

^She knew she wouldn't be with Gary long term? Right.
And this new guy, Mike? Yeah. She's been with him a month. Who fights in the first month of a relationship anyways?

^ Oh yeahhh I've seen that link before ... I wonder if she's actually gotten him back though. She's said it so many times on Teen Mom 2 & her mom still has custody :wacko:

https://teenmomtalk.com/gary-shirley-officially-wins-custody-of-his-daughter/

Wow! Good for him! I'm totally team Gary :haha:

So who watched episode 2 on Tuesday? :D

That fight between Jenelle & Keiffer ... my god :shock: That makes me happy that Jace is not in Jenelle's custody. If he was, he'd be around all that nonsense with Jenelle & Kieffer. The drugs, physical and verbal abuse, etc. Although, I'm not going to lie, I think Jenelle's mom, Barbs, has some major problems of her own. If you ask me, I don't think either of them can provide a stable living condition for that poor child. I think he should've been given up for adoption to a loving family.

I'm glad that Kailyn is trying to move out of her mom, Suzy's. I remember in Kail's 16 & pregnant episode Suzy always put her boyfriend before Kailyn & she still continues to do it. Suzy's boyfreind even left a note in Kailyn's room (unbeknownst to Suzy) calling Kail "trash" :nope: I'm sorry, but, really? If you ask me, being a full time student, working constantly hours & hours, not being on welfare, all the while providing everything for her son (besides a home) sounds far from trash to me. Sounds like mama's boyfriend needs a reality check!

Chelsea, Chelsea, Chelsea. When, oh when will you accept that Adam is a douschebag? I am sorry you need surgery on your knee but he is the last person you need for comfort in your life. Oh yeah, by the way, any "man" who calls his daughter a "little bas.tard" needs a good ass kicking. It still baffles me that you can even think about getting back with him. What are you on, now ... Second chance #12? :nope: (He calls Aubree that name in the episode 3 sneak peek I believe, It's on MTV.com)

Leah ... I'm so sorry what Ali is going through :hugs: I'm sorry that she must be sedated for an MRI again, as well. The good news though is that she will not need brain surgery! Try & keep your chin up, love. The hard times will come to an end. Although it deeply saddens me that I know you & Corey are getting divorced this season. Awful, awful.

I watched and have to conclude that all these girls are crazy!

I agree with you about Jenelle and Kiefer. I really feel for her because she is obviously a very troubled person, and I think her past is destroying her life. She constantly seeks out people and behaivors that are only going to ruin her yet questions why her life is such a mess. I like Barbara, and think she is trying to do her best. I cant judge her or say she has anger issues because IDK how I would handle it having such an unruly daughter myself. I admit she can be over the top but who knows how any of would react put in her position. Watching your child continuously throw her life away must be the worst kind of torture there is so, I think she trying ot do her best by Jace.

Kail, she is so boring! I have never liked her for some reason. I will give her credit for trying to make it on her own though. She has a good head on her shoulders but her boyfriend to me is just weird....

Chelsea, blesse her heart she means well but my god how stupid can you be. Atleast she understands that her situation is crazy I just hope she finds the strength to be done with Adam for good. You are so right, who would love any man who has disrespected thier child that way. Her big issue is probably that she wants to giver her daughter a complete family and REFUSES to let go of that dream.

I feel really bad for Leah and I agree its so sad they are divorced. IDK wjhy she cheated on him again. They could have had a good thing!

I've just had a look on teen mom talk website. My god Amber is such an idiot, how could you do anything to not have full custody of your child! Makes me so angry! x

I hate living in the UK we're always behind all programmes. :cry:

BUMPED.

Did anyone see this on the teen mom talk website? Apparently Leah is pregnant with baby #3 & has admitted it! Not sure if there's any truth behind it, as she hasn't mentioned anything on her fan pages or the like.

Guess time will tell. If it is true .. holy moley she will have her hands full! :haha:

https://teenmomtalk.com/leah-messer-the-rumors-are-true/#comments

Just read it. I think she's a good mum so good luck to her. I do think she's mad though, imagine if she has twins again :wacko: then she will really have her hands full :haha:

I heard that rumor too! Its not surprising honestly! Im shocked she is the only one. She is a pretty good mom, so if she can afford three kids I wish her the best!

Her boyfriend, now fiancé, Jeremy? I don't know much about him.

I think it was wrong for Janelle to be talking to Kailyn (sp?) bf (now ex)....:dohh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->