using cloth nappies when out

henny

mum to two beautiful boys
Reaction score
Do you use cloth nappies when out and about or do you use pampers etc...
If you do use cloth nappies out, how do you store the used ones?

i use my cloth nappies everywhere
instead of throwing them in the bin ('sposies) just buy a tote or wetbag. The only downside is you will carry them round with you all day.

we use cloth 100% just use a wetbag when we're out :)..if we have a really nasty horrible poo we sometimes throw the liner away(we usually use fleece liners so re use them) and if some poo got on the nappy and its really bad i always keep 1-2 nappy bags for emergencies :)

We use cloth all the time too and just use a wetbag. I've only ever had one really disgusting poo one but thankfully we were going straight home anyway! :lol:

Yeah we just use a wetbag too. Freya doesn't poo that much (usually :lol:) so it's not often a prob for us.

We use cloth 100% of the time and just use a wet bag and carry a few nappy bags for the emergency poos

Thank you for the info, alexander does really explosive poos sometimes, which goes up his back-bless him. Do you all use cloth wipes? which ones are best?

We use cheeky wipes but I don't really rate them

We use Flips nappies when out as the inserts are quite small - not much bigger than disposables. I use reusable wipes too. Generally I change her in a place where there's a tap to wet the wipes, but if not I use a bottle of water. I only started using them when out a couple of months ago and have found it much easier than I expected.

i use pop in bamboo wipes, they're really soft, absorbent and take 2 to do a pooy bum as opposed to several more wet wipes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->