Using new tests - where am I at here? Pos yet??

arnz09

Reaction score
Haven't used this brand of tests before (ICs) and I'm not too sure what I'm looking for with a pos - any help would be great thanks! :flower:

Update - I think my tests got darker in the afternoon but the one last night is really faint again - maybe that was it? I had a temp shift this morning but its only just higher than my last temps by a tiny fraction...

Another Update - added tests from CD18, we are dark again! But is the 11pm one dark enough yet?...

Attachments

• jsw_img_0586.jpg
    jsw_img_0586.jpg
    26.9 KB · Views: 31
  • jsw_img_0595.jpg
    jsw_img_0595.jpg
    47.8 KB · Views: 24
  • jsw_img_0601.jpg
    jsw_img_0601.jpg
    19.1 KB · Views: 17
Looks like you're getting really close, but those are a bit different for everyone. For me, I hit almost positive, and then I get blank ones for a few days, and then it goes back to almost positive like yours and in about 2-4 days I get a positive.

Good luck!

Looks like you're getting really close, but those are a bit different for everyone. For me, I hit almost positive, and then I get blank ones for a few days, and then it goes back to almost positive like yours and in about 2-4 days I get a positive.

Good luck!

Wow I bet that was super confusing when you first started using opks!

Yeh the line is dark but not really thick, I'm temping too so hopefully between the two of them I will get some kind of story happening!

Thanks! :flower:

You last test looks like mine..
mines not thick either its half dark and half not
apparently if the test line is 50% dark then its a positive..
i would say that is a positive

I use these tests and I find them pretty good. This is what mine looked like over 10 days of testing with the bottom one being my positive;

https://www.babyandbump.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=332865&d=1327961129

Hope that helps :)

Thanks for your help, hopefully all will be revealed with my temp tomorrow :flower:

Shelli - thanks for your pic :winkwink: you have a great fade-in pattern goin on there

Just added CD18 tests - are we there yet?!

You looked like you was there at CD16 to me!
but as it went faded and back up again i haven't a clue
:dohh: .. i contacted the company that i got my tests from
and they looked at my picture of my test and told me half half
tests are positive :wacko:

Thanks hopefully Im nearly done with these crazy opks then! FX for a temp shift to confirm now :winkwink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->