Using Yasmin

Shehaam

Reaction score
Hi all
Just started using Yasmin..not really to worried just a question I had just started after using another tab called mercilon but was unprotected on the second day..has this happend to anyone and what was the outcome did you get pregnant?

Did you go straight from one to the other or was there a break in between? I've been on Yasmin for 3-4 ish years now. I don't know the other pill you talked about, but I know when I have taken a break from the Yasmin, my GP always says to use a back-up form of protection for the first 7 days because you can get pregnant when you first start until the birth control kicks in. This might be different in your case if you were on something else just before though.

Hi Thanks so much for replying...
Yes I went straight from one to the other...When does your AF normally come when using Yasmin...is it when you reach the active pills or before then....

For me (on any pill, not just Yasmin), my period always arrives 3-4 days after the last active pill. So I take my last pill on Saturday, and then AF is always there either Tuesday or Wednesday.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->