Using your fluff on a second baby?

nervouspains

Love being a Wife & Mummy
Reaction score
Hi ladies,

So I was just wondering- is anyone using their fluff on a second baby that they used on their first?
Or is it new baby, new fluff? Can you save and reuse say, a BG flip on the next baby? xxx

One of the reasons I have gone to fluff is the cost aspect.
If I buy a completely new stash for any other child I might have, it would completely defeat the object for me!!

Obviously, I may bulk it up a bit (especially if I have more than 1 in fluff at the same time), I may get a few more girly colours if the next one happens to be a girl, and I may also spend out a bit on a personalised one for a new baby (after all, Daniel has one with his name on it!) but other than that, they can share!!

the good thing about flips is if you do want to reuse them for another baby all you might need is a few new wraps in the boy/girl colours. (cheaper than a whole new nappy)

we fully intend to use them again, but i might invest in a few smalls to see the new LO through first few months (i will probably buy teenyfits) then use the normal stash!

yep, I completely intend on using mine with a 2nd baby, like little star I will have to invest in some nb/smalls but will then move onto what I have now, (with the odd new purchase here and there)

Yep absolutely. We were going to sell IJPs Teenyfits but we are now keeping them and popping them in the box with all her other too small things for number 2 - if it's a girl, great, she has lots of clothes too, if not, at least we have some teeny fluff! xxx

im using my stash on 2 at the moment dont have any flips yet lol saving up for some atm lol but i intend to use them on future children too

I used the same nappies for 3 babies. Mind you they were terry squares, but they did great. Then I used them as floor cloths!

One of my Mums had some Nature babies nappies, and towards the end of her 2nd child's nappy life, they started to sag. Nature Babies replaced the whole lot, as they said they should last for at least 2 babies. My customer is now on her third baby, so she's really had her money's worth!

I have got some small sizes for the LO due in Jan so they are new but only because I only started on fluff 3 months ago. Wish I had done it sooner really but I will be using some of Caines for this little boy too! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->