usually get a +opk cd13 now cd15 do u think it will be +in a few hours?*UPDATE* BFP

mwaah

Mummy to two xx
Reaction score
Hiya

I usually get a positive opk on cd13 this is the 1st month of using them since having the coil out in January. On cd 8 they were really strong negatives and then faded into nothing until yesterday (cd 14) I really thought I had missed it.
Today's test is nearly there!! Do you think I will get a smiley in a few hours??

Thanks ladies xxx

Quick update, tested 6 hours after these tests and got the smiley face and blaring positive lines :) yippee xxx

*ANOTHER UPDATE* GOT MY BFP. FX for a sticky one xxxx

Attachments

• ov1 (2).jpg
    ov1 (2).jpg
    19 KB · Views: 28
  • ov1.jpg
    ov1.jpg
    20.2 KB · Views: 29
  • ov1 (3).jpg
    ov1 (3).jpg
    19.9 KB · Views: 42
I definitely would say your surge is here or nearly here :thumbup: CD15 test on IC's looks positive to me, I never had great luck with CB smileys, but always went by my IC's...I say definitely BD and keep testing to see if they fade, if they do, I'd say this is your surge :D

GL hun! :hugs:

I definitely would say your surge is here or nearly here :thumbup: CD15 test on IC's looks positive to me, I never had great luck with CB smileys, but always went by my IC's...I say definitely BD and keep testing to see if they fade, if they do, I'd say this is your surge :D

GL hun! :hugs:

Thanks just just tested again 2 hours after those tests and its getting darker. We have been BD'ing all week except for last night as OH was busy getting drunk lol But we'll be busy tonight and tomorrow. Fingers crossed one of those little boys gets to meet my egg :)
xxx

Quick update, tested 6 hours after these tests and got the smiley face and blaring positive lines :) yippee xxx

YAY!!! :happydance: that's so great, it always makes it easier when you get those BLARING lines and a smiley :thumbup:

Hope it's your BFP cycle!! :hugs:

YAY!!! :happydance: that's so great, it always makes it easier when you get those BLARING lines and a smiley :thumbup:

Hope it's your BFP cycle!! :hugs:

Thank you!! I still have the smiley face and blaring lines and havent felt the big o yet..grrr BD'ing tonight then hubby goes away in the morning :( hope we catch it xxx

I think you'll def have a great chance to catch it if you BD tonight and maybe one more in the morning if you can :winkwink:

When I conceived this baby, my DH was out of town off and on the entire month, I wasn't using OPK's because we were NTNP since we were just SO busy, we were only able to BD ONE day per week lol, so the chances that we BD'd on my O day were verrrrry slim and yet it did the trick :thumbup:

FX'd for you hun!! :hugs:

I think you'll def have a great chance to catch it if you BD tonight and maybe one more in the morning if you can :winkwink:

When I conceived this baby, my DH was out of town off and on the entire month, I wasn't using OPK's because we were NTNP since we were just SO busy, we were only able to BD ONE day per week lol, so the chances that we BD'd on my O day were verrrrry slim and yet it did the trick :thumbup:

FX'd for you hun!! :hugs:

I hope so. Like everyone here I really want that BFP!! But on the other hand its our 1st month of trying after mirena coil removal and one AF. I'm thinking we wont be that lucky but its good to start peeing on sticks again and figure out my cycle.
It's amazing how one night of BD'ing can lead to your beautiful baby, congrats. The month we conceived our 1st angel we only BD'd twice as our little man was only 9 weeks old lol so that was a pure fluke too.

I'm going to keep OPK'ing to stop myself rooting out the HPT's. Smiley face has now left the building but IC's are still positive xxxx

It is crazy how it can only take that one time, especially for me because we had to use Clomid to conceive our DS, so I just assumed I didn't 'O and I would need it again...the body does amazing things sometimes!

You could definitely be lucky this 1st month, especially since you actually look to be gearing up to 'O, lots of women don't even get a +OPK that 1st month off any type of birth control, so that's a great sign :thumbup:

It is crazy how it can only take that one time, especially for me because we had to use Clomid to conceive our DS, so I just assumed I didn't 'O and I would need it again...the body does amazing things sometimes!

You could definitely be lucky this 1st month, especially since you actually look to be gearing up to 'O, lots of women don't even get a +OPK that 1st month off any type of birth control, so that's a great sign :thumbup:

Wow thats even better then, this baby was definately ment to be. You dont have long left til you meet him/her either. Are you excited or nervous or both?

Yes I thought I wasn't going to O as it was a later than before the mirena. I'm symptom spotting already lol and I read the egg doesnt even divide into 2 until after 30 hours lol

I cant wait to test!! xx

Wow thats even better then, this baby was definately ment to be. You dont have long left til you meet him/her either. Are you excited or nervous or both?

Yes I thought I wasn't going to O as it was a later than before the mirena. I'm symptom spotting already lol and I read the egg doesnt even divide into 2 until after 30 hours lol

I cant wait to test!! xx

I am excited and nervous, both equally lol, mostly just nervous about handling 2 kids under 2 and going back to sleepless nights :wacko:

Waiting to test is the hardest part :haha: When I used OPK's when TTC my 1st, I couldn't even wait to use those tests, nevermind HPT's lol, it's just so fun for some reason, I think the anticipation!

I am excited and nervous, both equally lol, mostly just nervous about handling 2 kids under 2 and going back to sleepless nights :wacko:

Waiting to test is the hardest part :haha: When I used OPK's when TTC my 1st, I couldn't even wait to use those tests, nevermind HPT's lol, it's just so fun for some reason, I think the anticipation!

I'm sure you will be fine, it will be hard work at 1st but fun!! My LO has slept through since 5 days old lol Dont know how I would cope with sleepless nights.

I know I really enjoy the whole peeing on a stick, think I am going to start on mon/tues with the frers as I'll be 7/8 dpo. I have lots of IC's but I just gave some to my friend and the line looked like an evap at 5 weeks whereas the FRER was a fab line. Dont think I could cope with false hope.

xxx

Sleeping through the night at 5 days old!!?? PLEASE tell me your secret :haha: that is simply amazing!! My niece was like that as well, so I kind of thought maybe my DS would be one of those babies, boy was I wrong lol.

Yay for testing next week :happydance: can't wait to hear the results :D GL GL GL!!! :dust:

Sleeping through the night at 5 days old!!?? PLEASE tell me your secret :haha: that is simply amazing!! My niece was like that as well, so I kind of thought maybe my DS would be one of those babies, boy was I wrong lol.

Yay for testing next week :happydance: can't wait to hear the results :D GL GL GL!!! :dust:

Everyone asks me that but it really isnt anything I did, as he still loves to sleep now. He wouldnt latch on though so he was bottle fed with breast milk. Maybe breast milk in formula measures help :) I really do feel for you. Hopefully this one will be a sleeper for you.

Thank you!! Just bought 9 FRERS!!! Should last me until a BFP or AF haha xx

That is just awesome, I would love to have a baby that starts sleeping through the night ANY time before 6 months lol.

YAY for FRER's :happydance: can't wait to hear the POAS results!! :thumbup:

Hiya

How you doing? Any twinges??

Well BFN this morning looooooool I couldn't resist. I'm only 8dpo at 9pm but feel out already!! I have noooooooo symptoms. Maybe that is a good thing as didnt get any symptoms with DS but knew straight away with the MC's that I was pregnant... oh well only time and FRERS will tell hehe xxx

hey!!

I've had plenty of contractions here and there, but nothing regular, mostly in the middle of the night, but during the day it's just BH contractions, so I'm hanging it there :)

I started testing at 8dpo with my DS too lol, I was just obsessed and couldn't wait to wake up every morning and test!!! Got a FAINT bfp at 10dpo on a FRER. With this pregnancy, I had absolutely ZERO symptoms, I mean so completely unnoticed that I didn't even know I was pregnant until I was already 8 weeks :haha: I was just so preoccupied with DS turning 1 and we had just moved into a new house, I didn't even pay attention to my cycle and one day I randomly noticed I had some extra CM (sorry TMI) and I had an extra FRER laying around from when I tested with DS, needless to say at 8 weeks along it was a very obvious BFP lol.

Keeping my fingers and toes crossed for you!!! :winkwink:

Sounds like your body is gearing upto it :) Hope it all goes as pain free as possible for you :p

Thanks I'm crossing everything too, I never got BFP's til the day or day after AF was due so no idea why I am torturing myself with BFN's haha This TWW hasnt gone as slow as I thought It was going to actually....nearly there xxx

Hey!! Anymore test updates?? I have been out of the loop, my body decided it didn't want to be induced lol I went into labor on Thursday evening and had the baby Friday morning, it's a GIRL!!!

Here she is, Giuliana Grace, 7lbs 19" long :thumbup:

Attachments

• photo(28).jpg
    photo(28).jpg
    27.8 KB · Views: 8
Omgosh she is a beauty!!! wow congratulations and beautiful name. Are you ok? Well she definately wanted to come out, that was quick. So happy for you :)

Well a whirlwind here too. I had the shortest pregnancy ever :( BFP Saturday, even confirmed with a digi. My lines didnt progress though and got a not pregnant on the digi today then started to bleed :( devastated.
I know I should feel lucky we can get pregnant so easily but its keeping hold of them thats my problem. Doctor was lovely and said she will start some investigations as its my 3rd loss in a row but she also said funding is tight on the NHS so she doesnt know how deep they will go as I already have a child. FX we can do it naturally eventually.

Once again congrats....I could just eat her :) xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->