usually get a +opk cd13 now cd15 do u think it will be +in a few hours?*UPDATE* BFP

Thank you hun :hugs: I'm doing great, was lucky to have another really quick and easy labor/delivery, 4 hours and 3 pushes later she was out and thankfully I had no tears so no stitches, which makes recovery much easier.

My heart just sank as I read what happened :( I saw the updated title with the BFP and got so excited for you, I'm SO sorry this happened :hugs2: like you said, it is a really positive thing that you can get pregnant so easily since some women cannot, so I hope the doctors are able to figure out why you're not able to stay pregnant, I have many friends who went through this as well and turned out to be very simple and common reasons why they weren't maintaining the pregnancy, thus very easy fixes, like having to take a certain medicine for the 1st trimester. One of them had a clotting issue so she started taking baby aspirin right after her last lost and her next pregnancy ended up sticking and the other had low progesterone and had to use progesterone suppositories for the first trimester and all was well, so hopefully the doctors can just draw some blood and test your hormones etc and find that it's something easily fixed :thumbup:

Lots of :hugs: to you!

Hiya

How is life going with 2 beautiful babies? Is the little man liking his new sisiter?
Wow that was a great labour and delivery. I hope my second is like that haha

I know I was shocked to get a BFP then devastated to have it taken away from me.
Not sure how soon the tests will be so taking low dose aspirin this cycle just incase we manage to fall pregnant again so soon. We cant be unlucky 4 times surely?
Anyway we can just keep trying and hopefully get there one day.
Not going to buy anymore pregnancy tests. They dont make me pregnant only tell me if i am or not so late AF will give me that answer. I have a few left from this cycle so might get hubby to hide them from me lol
I still have OPK's to feed my addiction :) Talking of OPK's its actually true, well it was for me that they are positive when you are pregnant as I got a smiley face!!

Hope you are having a wonderful day xxx

Hey!

Things are going well thank you :) My DS has had a bit of trouble adjusting, which we expected, he's making progress little by little, he had a few tantrums last week when he first saw me feeding her, but now I think he's getting used to it and is realizing that unfortunately for him, she is here to stay lol.

I definitely like the idea of not stressing about taking HPT's, that's what I did when we tried for this 2nd baby because when we were TTC my DS, I was driving myself crazy with OPK's and HPT's, I told myself next time around I would just CHILL OUT :haha: and I truly do think that helps us relax a bit more, less stress is always a bonus!

:hugs2:

I have a friend who kept losing her pregnancies also and it was due to low progestrone, which is a relatively easy fix. I hope your doctor finds the problem and can get it corrected for you quickly!

Hey!

Things are going well thank you :) My DS has had a bit of trouble adjusting, which we expected, he's making progress little by little, he had a few tantrums last week when he first saw me feeding her, but now I think he's getting used to it and is realizing that unfortunately for him, she is here to stay lol.

I definitely like the idea of not stressing about taking HPT's, that's what I did when we tried for this 2nd baby because when we were TTC my DS, I was driving myself crazy with OPK's and HPT's, I told myself next time around I would just CHILL OUT :haha: and I truly do think that helps us relax a bit more, less stress is always a bonus!

:hugs2:

Aww he will get used to her especially when they can play together. How are you recovering? Hope you are getting lots of help.

Yes just going to use opk's from cd11 til Ov then see what happens. The dr got in touch and told me to make an appointment to see her so hopefully next week she'll tell me what she is going to do.

I have a friend who kept losing her pregnancies also and it was due to low progestrone, which is a relatively easy fix. I hope your doctor finds the problem and can get it corrected for you quickly!

Thanks, I just ordered some progesterone cream online as the dr wont prescribe it until she has run some blood tests so I figured I'll try it this month incase we do fall pregnant again then hopefully next cycle we should know if it is that. But thank you for giving me hope xxx

Recovery is a breeze, thankfully, since I didn't have any stitches or anything :)

That's great that you got the cream, I used it once I confirmed I was pregnant with DS up until the end of my 1st trimester just as a precautionary measure, so I hope that is all you need, especially since you seem to fall pregnant very easily, this could be the answer to making it stick :thumbup:

Hope you're feeling well :hugs:

Recovery is a breeze, thankfully, since I didn't have any stitches or anything :)

That's great that you got the cream, I used it once I confirmed I was pregnant with DS up until the end of my 1st trimester just as a precautionary measure, so I hope that is all you need, especially since you seem to fall pregnant very easily, this could be the answer to making it stick :thumbup:

Hope you're feeling well :hugs:

Thats great then. I had stitches with DS but recovered really well. Even drove myself home from the hospital as hubby doesnt drive.

Yep I got some, really unsure when to use it though as everyone uses it at different times. I'm at the drs on Friday so will ask her.
Yes I think I am close to O, going by my EWCM I am, I have lots of it. But going by my OPk's I am not grrr. Just worried with hubby's shift pattern this week we might miss it. We BD this afternoon before he left as i am cd13 and the ewcm was crazy. Hopefully they will last til Tuesday morning!!

I'm not feeling hopeful this cycle due to not having hubby on demand this week lol but we'll see. How are you and the babies?? xxx

Did you get your +OPK yet hun? I was so confused when I used them, I remember having to test twice a day just so I was sure I wouldn't miss it, and when I did get my + it wasn't like SUPER obvious like some ladies get, drove me crazy lol.

The babies and I are doing well, thank you :hugs: we have had a couple of tough days here and there, mostly challenging when the baby needs to be fed or is gassy and needs my attention and my DS feels like pitching a fit at that exact moment :haha: but nothing that I didn't already anticipate happening!

Yes I got it on Monday night but didnt O until midnight Tuesday. My lines are always there except with the green handle IC's and they dont show up til I am into my surge. I cant go by the lines as they werent blaring when I got smiley face and though the smiley face went by yesterday morning my IC's are still positive!! They drive me crazy too.

Awww there is bound to be issues but sounds like you have it all under control, think I'm ready for a another piccie of beautiful Giuliana, she must of grown by now xxx

My smileys never lined up with my IC's, that's what drove me mad lol, I would get a smiley, then my IC's wouldn't be positive and vice versa...but hey, at least you o'd and have another chance at a BFP, hopefully a sticky one since you've got the progesterone this time :thumbup:

Here is little miss Giuliana :) I only have pics of her sleeping lol, maybe I should take them in the middle of the night when she decides to be WIDE awake!

Attachments

• 558908_625974545254_42301238_33153946_485155876_n.jpg
    558908_625974545254_42301238_33153946_485155876_n.jpg
    24.1 KB · Views: 3
  • 423097_624640383924_42301238_33145646_308512111_n.jpg
    423097_624640383924_42301238_33145646_308512111_n.jpg
    44.2 KB · Views: 2
My smileys never lined up with my IC's, that's what drove me mad lol, I would get a smiley, then my IC's wouldn't be positive and vice versa...but hey, at least you o'd and have another chance at a BFP, hopefully a sticky one since you've got the progesterone this time :thumbup:

Here is little miss Giuliana :) I only have pics of her sleeping lol, maybe I should take them in the middle of the night when she decides to be WIDE awake!

She is stunning.

Yes i O'd :) so its all good. Well saw the Doctor and she has ordered lots of blood tests ( 11th April) sent off for an ultrasound for me and a HSG. But she did say keep trying and I told her about the progesterone cream and baby aspirin and she said it wouldnt do any harm to take them.
So roll on the weekend.... I said i wouldnt test but we'll see.

omg!!! she really is the most beautiful baby i have ever seen. Haha to the waking on a night she looks like a complete angel and contented. Congrats again xxx

Hi, I started using opk for the first time this month and oddly I tested positive for ovulation 2 days after my period and again 7 days later for 2 days in a row. I have read it is possible to ovulate twice but that two eggs are released at the same time. Any Ideas why this happened? Some suggestions are that opks pick up pregnancy hormone but its def not that as AF arrived yesterday???Im baffled as the tests were clear positives 7 days apart I tested again after the first time as I felt the ovulation cramps again??Any suggestions would be appreciated....

Yes i O'd so its all good. Well saw the Doctor and she has ordered lots of blood tests ( 11th April) sent off for an ultrasound for me and a HSG. But she did say keep trying and I told her about the progesterone cream and baby aspirin and she said it wouldnt do any harm to take them.

Omg, that's GREAT news, I'm so happy to hear that they're taking action to make sure everything is ok! I had an HSG as well, have you ever had one? If not, I can tell you, to me it didn't hurt, I had some mild cramping afterward, but nothing as bad as menstrual cramps, but I do recommend taking some motrin beforehand just to help. Keeping my fingers and toes crossed for you hoping all goes well :)

omg!!! she really is the most beautiful baby i have ever seen. Haha to the waking on a night she looks like a complete angel and contented. Congrats again xxx
Thank you SO much, you're just so sweet!! So far, she is quite the little angel :D

hi mwaah - just read this whole thread and wanted to give you a big *hug* - my DS is a bit older than yours but I've had 3 mc too - and my doctor says I can't see FS for a while because of having one baby already :( xx

Thank you SO much, you're just so sweet!! So far, she is quite the little angel :D

Hiya, no not had a HSG before so was a little bit worried but now i know you have been through it I feel lots better.

Dont thank me she really is beautiful. How you doing?

hi mwaah - just read this whole thread and wanted to give you a big *hug* - my DS is a bit older than yours but I've had 3 mc too - and my doctor says I can't see FS for a while because of having one baby already :( xx

Aww thanks, I'm going to hug you back. I'm sorry for your losses too and what a little cutie you have there :)

Well I was really lucky as the GP I saw looked at my tests and said they were negative, I went home in tears and did a digi that said pregnant!! I rang the drs and they got me in the well woman clinic the next day. But by the next day I was bleeding. The DR was so lovely and wanted to do everything she could to help. She did say that there isnt much they could do on the NHS as I have one child already but said she would run tests and refer me to fertility hopsital.

I see you are starting clomid, is that from your gp? xx

Thanks for the hugs! I think we both need all the hugs we can get haha. Actually.. my clomid is not from my gp.. I bought it online.. I know... risky but I've done a lot of research and decided to take matters into my own hands. I couldn't deal with the 5 month wait for FS.................

I've been doing natural progesterone cream after ov too... I'm not sure if I've ov'd yet this month but got a very dark OPK tonight. x

Thanks for the hugs! I think we both need all the hugs we can get haha. Actually.. my clomid is not from my gp.. I bought it online.. I know... risky but I've done a lot of research and decided to take matters into my own hands. I couldn't deal with the 5 month wait for FS.................

I've been doing natural progesterone cream after ov too... I'm not sure if I've ov'd yet this month but got a very dark OPK tonight. x

It's crap having losses isnt it. I feel bad for wanting another one so much as I know I am lucky to have one at all but feel cheated everytime I get a bfp to lose it again. I did it once why cant I do it again?? I bet you feel the same..

I am using the cream too and aspirin. I dont blame you. I think if the GP hadnt of been so helpful I would taken matters into my own hands too.

Oh so you are Oing now?? Get BDing :) The worse is to come though.... the dreaded TWW. Mine is dragging. Luckily we have a friend coming to stay for bank holiday weekend so she can help take my mind of it and soon as she leaves on Monday I'll be back to POAS again haha thats if AF hasnt arrived xxx

Try not to stress too much about the HSG, there are a lot of threads and other websites where women are telling their "nightmare" experiences with having one, which freaked me out before mine, I know everyone has their own tolerance for pain/discomfort and I thought it was entirely painless :thumbup: Plus, it actually increases fertility for several months afterward (assuming they don't find anything hindering your fertility, maybe it will also help get a sticky bean :)

I'm doing great, so busy I can't remember what day it is most of the time lol.

Think I've ovulated and thankfully off on holiday for 4 days so that will keep my mind off it. How you doing hun?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->