Uterine polyps- terrified and need some encouragement

bohemiangel

Reaction score
Hi, ladies.

I wrote in another forum about how I had some unusual bleeding between periods, so went in to get checked out by my gyne. She found one endocervical polyp and at least two uterine polyps. I'm 33, so normally I think these things aren't much of a concern in women my age. However, my mother died in her late 30's from cancer, and we're not sure what the primary source was.

I have been absolutely sick with anxiety since hearing back from my doctor, and I can't have the procedure to get them removed for another month because of where I'm at in my cycle. Please, ladies, I would love to hear something encouraging back from women who have had uterine polyps removed and found that they were NOT cancerous. I am desperately in need of some encouragement right now; I'm shaking like a leaf and haven't been able to sleep or eat since hearing this report. I'm trying to get through my work day, and don't have anyone really that I can talk to about this. Thank you in advance for any responses.

I have no experience Sorry, but please try and stay calm I'm sure it will all be fine x

I had polyps removed before getting pregnant with my DS and they were benign. =) Best of luck to you!!

Thank you! I know I sound like a total hypochondriac, and admittedly I am.... but this still helps :) Just hard to tell myself not to worry about something I'm worried about, you know? And having a month to dwell on it ain't helping! :wacko: Anyways, thanks for your responses!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->