Uterus twitching, fluttering....kind of like thumping...what is it?

pambolina21

Reaction score
I have felt it on and off again for a few days....but the biggest reason for asking is cause at this moment I felt it ALOT just now.....as far as I know I'm not pregnant...my tests are wacko (- and +).....but what could make that baby kicking/moving sensation? And no I'm not gassy...lol....at least not atm....hehehe

Weird!!! Not sure! Strange you have me stumped! If you are far enough along in pregnancy to feel the baby move then your test would be faint because once the placenta takes over the production of hcg slow dramaticaly ! Just saying are you sure you an't preggs?

LOL.....I don't know.....been dealing with that drama for awhile....my first test was Aug 23 and there was a line but as the weeks went by they got fainter and fainter.....some tests didnt even registar......I never though that hcg couldnt be picked up when further along in pregnancy....wow thats intresting.....wouldnt it be something if that was the case with me.....weird...but cool....

If you're pregnant, you'd have to be pretty far along to feel the baby. The earliest I've heard of someone feeling the baby is like 11 weeks. I felt my son at 14 weeks which is even very early. It felt like twitching, like when your eye twitches from stress.
I do get twitchy feelings like that too before I get AF.

I'm not saying I am....but I was going through my planner and forgot that I marked a day for June 20 (day after my daughters 1st birthday)....I went to the bathroom and when I wiped I found a brown discharge and it only happened that one time....I actually got excited cause I thought I was finally gonna have my period....got my pads ready and nothing happened...I usually write down when my husband and I have sex...for reference since I dont know when I ovulate....but unfortunatly I didnt start marking till June 25th....5 days after the brown discharge.....now lets say I was pregnant and that was implantation....that would put me around 13 weeks! This is crazy I know....lol....I'm just saying.....maybe! Cause when that happened and no period I tested but was negative....didnt test after that till now....and now I'm getting + and - results.....anyway....I realize now when I tested would have been to soon after "implantation".....but thought nothing of it till now....hmmmmm......now it's got me thinking.....

Honey I think you really need to get yourself to the doctors, good luck xx

Who knows. I felt my daughter moving really early... before 18 weeks. I was so thin I could even see it when I was laying on my back. I knew I was preggers, but I just thought it was gas bubbles going nuts in there. One day it clicked, "oh yeah, there's a baby in there!" :haha: Who knows! Hope you figure it out soon :).

i really think you should go to the doctors cause although the HCG does slow towards the second trimester its usually over 5000 and stays that way.
i hope you find some answers soon:hugs:

Agree with the others I would go to the doctors :)

I have a pregnancy resource center down the road from where I live but they are closed today...gonna call them in the morning......But since I feel fine and not experiencing any pain pr spotting I'm just gonna relax about the whole possibility.

ive had this quite afew times.very irritating lol kind of like a muscle twitching in my pubic bone area and vibrating feeling.often takes me back to when i first felt my twins moving at about 10/11wks

ladies this might be useful i didnt nothis exsited the link is below called the hook affect in pregnancy summit to do with false neg test on hpt and blood tests when in fact u r in deed pregnant.

https://www.medhelp.org/posts/Fertility/False-Negative-HPTs---The-Hook-Effect/show/317282

I set an appt with a family friend whose a family doctor....but it's not until Friday.....I've felt that thumping and twitching again today....more on my left side this time....last night it was right in the middle where my c-section scar is.....it could be muscle spasms.....but not sure......Will do some research on this "hook effect"

mine feels more like vibrations near pubic bone when it happens

yea....thats kind of what it feels like....almost like a strong heart beat but slightly faster....if I sit with my legs pulled up to my body I feel it on the opposite side of whatever leg I have pulled up....like earlier when I had my right leg pulled up I felt it on the left side....I really dont want to make to much of a deal.....will be soooo embarrassed if it comes back as nothing....but it has got me to thinking.....this hook effect is paired with twins or more.....which would be awesome....cause I've always wanted twins!

definatly....when there's two it's mor noticeable cause theres less room.....I don't think I'll be getting any sleep....least not until I get the results which wont be till sometime next week.....ugh!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->