Uterus twitching, fluttering....kind of like thumping...what is it?

Just about every brand they sell in stores.....only verification I'll get is blood work so I'll have to try and be patient till Friday and try not to pull my hair out till next week when I get the results.....

I have had this in the past its a very strange feeling and made me convinced i was pregnant and i wasnt!! I hope u get the results u want :D GL x

I'm definatly not convinced of anything either way......just going with the flow and will accept all final results.....although I have to admit.....finding out I'm gonna have another lil one is waaaaaaay better.....but if not....we'll just have to keep trying....

some people feel the first fluttery movements so early, especially in 2nd or subsequent pregnancies.. I started feeling the fluters at abuut 11/12 weeks this time.. and i was also a poas addict, so was still using hcg tests for wweeks :haha: by 8-9weeks, they had got REALlY faint already.

But also, I've experienced the 'baby fluttering' feelin and even small 'kicks' soooo many times since i had my last LO 7 years ago and deffo not been pregnant! Even during this pregnancy, I was stressing coz of my Mcs so was using a doppler daily from about 6 weeks patiently waiting for the heartbeat to arrive.. and i had a 'kick' so strong that it pushed the probe off my belly.. same thing hapened to the midwifes doppler when i went to her telling her about it, and she had a look for HB as she thought I must be further along... even she couldn't explain it!

Good luck, what ever the outcome!

thanks! Yea I've heard the more time your pregnant the earlier you'll experience things.......gonna be so embarassed if it turns out being gas.....lol......but usually when gassy...it's either nothing or stabbing pains.....so we'll see...

why hasn't Friday come yet! I'm dying to get this resolved....I hate not knowing.....COME ON FRIDAY! Course after Friday comes and goes I'll be yelling COME ON TUESDAY.....or whatever day they tell me to expect my results....I cramped pretty bad last night....after laying down for about 30 minutes it subsided.....so whether it's menstral related or pregnancy related I just want some resolution....I'm scared this is all in my head or something...I'll be considered some kind of mental case......I'm soooo nervous!

tomorrow is my blood work....by the beginning of next week I'll find out if I'm gonna be a mommy again....I pray that I will be....Still havent found anything to explain the thumping sensations I've been having....if there's no baby in there I hope it's nothing serious.....perhaps it's all in my head....I dunno....cause I still feel it from time to time and it's centered around my lady parts and my belly button......Wish me luck......cause I'm nervous and alittle scared....

if it is nothing at least you know youre not the only one out there that gets it lol the last few wks ive been getting pressure under the bottom of my right ribs.the kind of pressure you get when pg and baby in wrong position.i had it from hip to hip and under right ribs lol freaked dh out when told him lol

hun this mioght sound really daft is it at all poss u suffer from ibs irratable bowel syndrome sorry daaft question i no just that i suffer bad with this and can cause pain aswell but i hope this is cos u could av another on the way good luck tomoz at the gp hun everything crossed for u.xxxx.

I've been getting this aching pulling feeling that extends from one hip across my abdomen to my other hip....and backache.....as if I was pregnant again.....it's just weird that I havent had to deal with this till now....if it is all in my head....I wonder what the doctor will say....probably go to a shrink or something......this is the first I'm I've ever had to deal with this aside from actually being pregnant....even in the 8 years difference between my girls......guess theres a first time for everything....Thank you for commenting.....I appreciate it......it's easier to talk about this here than with my family and my husband.....I mean he's aware of it but I dont bring it up often....last night he joked and said "if theres two of them maybe their alrighty fighting with each other"...lol...

I've been getting this aching pulling feeling that extends from one hip across my abdomen to my other hip....and backache.....as if I was pregnant again.....it's just weird that I havent had to deal with this till now....if it is all in my head....I wonder what the doctor will say....probably go to a shrink or something......this is the first I'm I've ever had to deal with this aside from actually being pregnant....even in the 8 years difference between my girls......guess theres a first time for everything....Thank you for commenting.....I appreciate it......it's easier to talk about this here than with my family and my husband.....I mean he's aware of it but I dont bring it up often....last night he joked and said "if theres two of them maybe their alrighty fighting with each other"...lol...

wens you dr appointment cant wait to find out wahats going on wit you an hoping you get an answer any answer but pref te one you want sweeteart your in my thoughts today

my doc appt is today at 10:15.....but it's only for blood work....I won't really know anything till next week when they call me with the results....perhaps I could chaulk it up to gas....but my gas issues don't normally feel like thumping/fluttering....I even thought perhaps it was my uterus preparing for AF....but there's no sign of her at all....If I do find out I'm pregnant it will put me around 16 weeks....

Believe it or not I had the same thing. I thought I was preggo too but it felt to me just like a baby moves. It was so strong my hubby and even the Dr felt it. It was on and off at random times and sometimes it would go for a couple mins straight. He gave me an ultrasound and said it was just really strong muscle spasms. Can't wait to hear your results. Hope everything goes well for you hun.

I had my blood work done today....results will be done tomorrow but can't get them till Monday or Tuesday.....ugh....the wait is already getting awful......will update again when I get my test results.

Good luck on getting a solid, truthful, and confirmed answer!! No matter what it is, just for you to a definite answer!! Good luck!!

I get those feelings and im only 4wks plus!!!! I do get them when AF is due too so i think its just your womb and bits moving around. Goodluck though and hope you get a lovely surprise. x

good luck hun, ive been having exactly the same , i was thinking it was implantation , but maybe not :( xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->