Uti or pregnancy

tulip11

TTC #1
Reaction score
Hi
how to differentiate between UTI and early pregnancy crampings?

Hi
how to differentiate between UTI and early pregnancy crampings?

UTI Symptom :
frequently scanty urination.
burning sensation during urination.
slight cramps in lower abdomen.
feel like urinating but no urine.
itching in genital area.
symptoms differ from mild to severe UTI.

Early Pregnancy Cramping :
slight to heavy af like cramps.
may continue for quite a long or off and on.

but remember Early Pregnancy Cramps always differ from women to women but UTI Symptom are more or less same with everyone.

with my personal experience i never had any early Pregnancy cramps in any of my pregnancy...
so very difficult to distingush between the two.
are u getting any symptoms?????

If you are getting painful/burning when you urinate, especially if you are passing blood or blood clots in your urine, that's a UTI. It's pretty miserable and one of those things you can't miss if you have it, especially if you also have some cramping. If you think there is a chance you might have one, definitely get it checked out quickly because they can get a lot worse in a short period of time.

hi thanks alot shonababu and Mindutopia
I am having lower abdominal n uterus cramps,backache,pain in legs,headache,sore taste in mouth,heartburn specially at night and feel nasuated but these symptoms become more severe specially at night but on 9th of may I went to emergency n they took my urine sample n thought could be pregnancy but that was negative n came to be UTI infection but that was my cd 17 and today I am on cd 23 n now my cramping is mostly towards right side and my cramping is on and off but I think so they did the preg test very earlier...n I dont have any buring sensation during urination nor itching in genital area.

hi thanks alot shonababu and Mindutopia
I am having lower abdominal n uterus cramps,backache,pain in legs,headache,sore taste in mouth,heartburn specially at night and feel nasuated but these symptoms become more severe specially at night but on 9th of may I went to emergency n they took my urine sample n thought could be pregnancy but that was negative n came to be UTI infection but that was my cd 17 and today I am on cd 23 n now my cramping is mostly towards right side and my cramping is on and off but I think so they did the preg test very earlier...n I dont have any buring sensation during urination nor itching in genital area.

u must be having very mild uti..
but ur symptoms looks like early pregnancy symptoms which is due to increased level of progesterone in body...
when is ur af due...???
:test::test::test:
and :hug: and good luck and do get a :bfp:

hiya shonababu thanks alot well my af due date is 21st may ...May Allah bless u forever...n best of luck to u as well...:flower::flower::hugs:

hiya shonababu thanks alot well my af due date is 21st may ...May Allah bless u forever...n best of luck to u as well...:flower::flower::hugs:

hey thanks...
i would advise u to wait till 21 to test... i know the wait is killing but be strong..
i know u are... and best of luck buddy... i hope u get a bfp soon..:happydance:

hey thanks...
i would advise u to wait till 21 to test... i know the wait is killing but be strong..
i know u are... and best of luck buddy... i hope u get a bfp soon..:happydance:

Hiya
My pleasure sister...thanks alot...insha Allah ...:flower:

yeah its really nice ..nice to meet u sister...I have been ttc since 5 months..:flower::flower::hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->