UTI symptoms but no uti?? - help

cin619

Reaction score
sooo I did two urine tests and they both came out negative for a UTI but there was some budding yeast in the urine which the doctor wants me to take monistat 7, which I suppose I have a yeast infection? but I don’t have itching nor irritation. my discharge isn’t cottage cheese like. it’s more of a whiteish/super light green mucous like.
I just feel uncomfortable and get chills after I pee unless I drink a lot of water + cranberry which ends up making me feel better.

i’m just wondering why i’ve been feeling discomfort after I urinate and it’s not a UTI, but they found some yeast.

can it also be the fact that I hardly drink enough water?. i’m not understanding what’s going on and i’m currently 12 weeks and 5 days pregnant. but I don’t want this to harm my baby.

I have had UTIs since I was sixteenn, sometimes i tested positive sometimes I tested negative but I always had a UTI in the end, and the only thing that cleared it up was antibiotics.

I guess insist you know what's up with your body and make sure they treat your UTI.

Did you just have urine dips or did they send it off to the labs?

I had this in pregnancy and ended up with a chronic kidney infection because doctors would not treat me.

I began testing my morning urine at home and it came back pos. for an infection, but not at the doctors office, really mysterious.

I cleared it up with D Mannose, look it up, it is a miracle natural remedy.
Made from the sugar of cranberries but very concentrated. Antibiotics don't help much (resistant) but this always does.

It’s very strange how this happens. I also l get UTis from time to time and don’t always test positive. The dr who saw me said she would prescribe antibiotics anyway (this was at least a year ago) so i guess there might be something about inaccurate tests? I hope you’re okay hun.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->