Uti

laura&faith

Reaction score
Ok so with only 6days till af (hopefully won't show) I have got a uti never ever have I had a urine infection only bad thing down there was when I was pregnant with my DD and had thrush (sorry tmi), they have give me antibiotics for the infection, could this be an early sign or what I'm confused

Ok so with only 6days till af (hopefully won't show) I have got a uti never ever have I had a urine infection only bad thing down there was when I was pregnant with my DD and had thrush (sorry tmi), they have give me antibiotics for the infection, could this be an early sign or what I'm confused

I have heard that a UTI can be an early sign of pregnancy, however I wouldn't get your hopes up based on this alone.

When you're done BDing and your man fires off his "little swimmers", sometimes some ends up in your urinary tract which can cause a UTI. They recommend using the bathroom after BDing to prevent this from happening, but because you're TTC you obviously wouldn't want to do that because you'd risk losing his baby makers.

I hope this helps a little, and I hope this is a sign that you'll finally be getting your BFP :)

I had a UTI inbetween conception and BFP - the midwife told me UTIs can cause miscarriage (I ended up with a MMC at 12 weeks) don't know if its connected but if you get antibiotics tell them you may be pregnant!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->