V

According to a website that I have looked at recently if you have a 28 day cycle you would need to conceive around 13th September for a June 19th baby.

TT84

so conception would be two weeks after 13 september around 26

Around then but it really depends how long your cycle is!

Also, it depends what bc methods you are using now. It took 3 months to conceive my first child and was on bcp then. I have just come off of bcp and waiting for AF to arrive but hoping she won't!

Also, even if you were due on that date, its highly unlikely to actually give birth on it

Your LMP would need to be around 7th September according to the website!

Thats okay then!

It really depends on your body hun! Ovulation is a funny thing as I think most women will agree with.

I believe that you normally ovulate around 2 weeks into your cycle but I would not like to say for sure as I think I am an early ovulator and ov soon after my AF is finished!

Do you use BC now? As I know there are ways that you can track when you ovulate by taking temp and also using ov tests, if you are on any form of BCP or anything like that then you won't be able to do that.

u was i oly asked what date roughly and then u satrted saying well u wont give birth on that date i do no that i just wanted an idea thats all

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->