V

i will look more into it hunni i do have a bambeno already but cant remember when i concieved him thats why im asking as i want to get this one on same birthdate lol my lmp with him was 6th september 2009 and i found out i as pregnanct on the 13th october and he was due 19th june but came 2nd july so really just wanted to aim for a the same birthday

It sounds like you need to aim for the same dates as before then!

How old is your little one? Mine is nearly 18 months now, he has a 6 yr old brother which is my partners son but I would love to give him another brother or sister soon as I think the age gap between the 2 of them is too big so would like a smaller age gap. I am secretly hoping for a girl but would be more than happy either way!

Good luck!

so i need to aim for end of september again does that sound right sooooo not august xxx
yer its nice to have them close together xx

Yep, September rather than August hun x x

would august give me a baby then to though sorry its confusingso sex in august wouldnt work

Possibly, as you could be due early September but then be 2 weeks overdue like you were before

so why was i two weeks over due before does that mean i concieved in august last tiome then

If you have a 34 day cycle, ovulation would occur somewhere around CD20... assuming you have a 13-14 day LP. Tattooedmama wasn't being rude. She is correct. Not many babies are born on their due date, it happens though. I suggest you use OPKs, good luck hun xx

ok so my lmp for my last baby was 7th september so i had sex around the 27 to get pregnant with him for june 19th

Yeah that was 21 days into your cycle. You could have ovulated that day, or even 2-3 days later. So it's hard to judge. Why don't you chart BBT and use OPKs? And if you don't mind me asking, why do you want them to share a birthday? xx

its just nice for them to share one ive always wanted that lol ..........by the way he didnt come on the 19th june he came on the 2nd july by section does that change ovulation and was it not in august lol its all confusing for me

Not necessarily, some women just carry for longer, baby gets comfy and doesn't want to come out. I was lucky and had my little boy 2 days early but one of my friends recently had to be induced as she was 2 weeks over.

Do you remember what week you were when you had him? Why June 19th then? I thought your other baby was born on the 19th... I'm confused >.<

You'd have to conceive sometime in September, it's too early to do the math lol. You probably ovulate around CD20, like you did on CD21 with your other baby.

Okay so I went to a pregnancy calendar thing... If you conceived on September 27, you will have a due date of June 19.

i dont know i just remember i had a period on the 7th september but when i had my scan on the 28th october i was 6 weeks 4 days so i thought i concieved in august but they said he was due on the 19th june but he came on the 2nd july

Well then you conceived September 26/27. Since you were overdue with your first baby chances are you would be overdue again.

so not august ? for my last and try for same date this time u have been so helpfull

No, you were just two weeks overdue hun. If you conceived in August you would be even more overdue. Like a month overdue, there's no way. Thank you no problem.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->