Vacation/Holiday

ShelbyLee

Momma to Little Shiah
Reaction score
I'm not sure if there was already a thread like this..
But I thought it would be fun to see the difference between where US and UK girls go on vacation/ holiday..

so what was your best/favorite Vacation?

Disneyland Paris in September with my OH
I don't care that I was 6 1/2 months pregnant! I loved it so much.
Taking Max when he's 5 for his birthday :D

I love disney world! I went when I was about 8 with my grandparents and have made it known that Shiah and I will be going every few years.. Too bad we live so far away though.. it would be a lot easier if there was one in Texas. =)

Yeah it does work out expensive. I've been to the one in Florida aswell but won't be able to afford that one again for a very long time!

Hmm location to me is not that important, as long as theres sun and a pool I'm good :coolio::icecream:
But my favourites have probably been Florida, Italy and Spain. Am I right in thinking you US girls normally go on holiday within the US?

My favorite was visiting England. I was born there and the last time I was there it was December, cold and I was pregnant! All my family lives there and it AMAZES me the difference between UK and US. I wish I lived in the UK though, I miss my family loads. July 2011 here we comeeeee! woohoo! :happydance:

Hmm location to me is not that important, as long as theres sun and a pool I'm good :coolio::icecream:
But my favourites have probably been Florida, Italy and Spain. Am I right in thinking you US girls normally go on holiday within the US?

Normally, yes! It's rare to go to a different country regularly unless you're rich or you have close family in another country. It's very expensive to fly that far!

My favorite vacation was Paris with my mother when I was 12. I haven't gone overseas since though!

My favorite recent vacation was Cape Cod. It's so relaxed and pretty.

My favorite was visiting England. I was born there and the last time I was there it was December, cold and I was pregnant! All my family lives there and it AMAZES me the difference between UK and US. I wish I lived in the UK though, I miss my family loads. July 2011 here we comeeeee! woohoo! :happydance:

England is pretty good :winkwink: Where are you going in July? x

My favourite was Paris too!

We used to go places like Butlins, Pontins & Haven when I was younger, can't wait to take Ava!

England is pretty good :winkwink: Where are you going in July? x

I love England! Just not in December, not used to the snow haha! I went wearing flip flops and everyone thought I was so stupid :dohh: It's so neat like the underground thing and the buses, those things are like non exsistent where I live, but it was so fun! It's like you could stay on that underground thing all day long if you were homeless! Oh, we will be visiting at the end of July and in the beginning of August, we'll be visiting some family in Doncaster and than my brother in Southhampton and taking a trip to London toooo! Haha, I hope I spelled all those names right, I don't even know where anything is! Thankfully I'll be going with my sisters, I'm soo excited I'll be able to drink now hahaha :thumbup:

Haha you spelt them right, and lol at the being able to drink :lol: Ner ner ner ner i'm younger than you but can drink aaaaaaany time i want :drunk::wine:

Hahah sooo lucky! I was so mad I couldn't drink last time, I was 19 but I was pregnant so I wasn't allowweeeeeed boo! But I'm turning 21 this May, so I'll be able to drink legally anyways but I'm still excited to drink in England! lol! I have no idea why! I'm such a weirdooooo lol

I don't really go abroad, but my mum has done The Sun newspaper cheap holidays a few times, they were always fun!

Me and OH have talked about going away somewhere hot like Spain or South France just the two of us, either end of 2011 or in 2012... bit nervous about leaving the boys though, so will see lol!

We're planning on taking the twins camping every year but to a proper campsite that has the swimming pools and playgrounds on site, nice and cheap but loads of fun :D

I love England! Just not in December, not used to the snow haha! I went wearing flip flops and everyone thought I was so stupid :dohh: It's so neat like the underground thing and the buses, those things are like non exsistent where I live, but it was so fun! It's like you could stay on that underground thing all day long if you were homeless! Oh, we will be visiting at the end of July and in the beginning of August, we'll be visiting some family in Doncaster and than my brother in Southhampton and taking a trip to London toooo! Haha, I hope I spelled all those names right, I don't even know where anything is! Thankfully I'll be going with my sisters, I'm soo excited I'll be able to drink now hahaha :thumbup:

I live near Southampton! :happydance::happydance:

I lovee walt disney world, im hoping to take Lily when shes about 4 but im looking forwars to my holiday this year as its Lilys first one, were going to santa eulalia in ibiza, its really quite and has a lovely beach and boat trips to do with Lil so im really excited!

I go to Myrtle Beach, South Carolina every summer and it is always fun. Other that I have only been to flordia once in 6th grade, but never went to Disney World as it was to expensive.

I hope to take Jayden to Disney World in the future, but I am 99% positive I will never go out of the US as it is to expensive.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->