Valentines Babies, 2013!

Helena, I feel for you. It is a terrible choice to make, but you are at least thinking of your family and yourself. Until today my family never had a history of cancer. Now I've just found out that my grandpa has extremely advanced chest and lung cancer. They will be doing a whole body scan to determine the extent of it sometime next week. We suspect it has moved into his brain due to some abnormal behaviors he has recently began displaying.

On a happier note I feel a little bit better today. The vomiting has gone away and I've been able to keep down two bowls of chicken noodle soup and a bunch of water and Gatorade. I just feel very tired and all my joints ache.

I am excited to find out if we have two more team :blue: to even out all these little girls floating about. Like Jo said, I feel almost as excited to find out what everyone else is having,

https://i1063.photobucket.com/albums/t503/dschristou/BBB688C4-40C0-4FE8-92FC-C2158A042605-589-00000035AB96300D.jpg

Congrats munchkinlove!!! Another :pink: for the team! Back in a 2 point lead!!

That is such a gorgeous photograph too! She looks like a girl! Really pretty :cloud9:

Congrats, Munchkinlove!! Another princess!! I'll update the first page :D :yipee:

Jo_Bean, you're the last hope for the blue team!! Just kidding...lol. Baby girls are simply amazing, and I'm so happy for everyone finding out their baby's gender!!

I'll bet it's legs are crossed again :haha: so I'm not holding my breath!

Aw, so many little girls! All of my RL friends have had boys so it's lovely to see the girls are ruling the Internet!!

Oh yes, am feeling quite ok about it, IF i need it.
At least I have my 3 babies (or will have by February!) and my ovaries won't be so needed. And who needs periods anyway?! Not so keen on the rest of menopause but thats a bonus! The other option is mastectomy so I told DH that when I am 40 I might have them whipped off and get a brand new perky pair!! I mean, who needs old used up saggy ones when life begins at 40!? I made DH laugh by pointing out that although he thought I wasn't a high maintenance girl it looks as if I could turn out to be very expensive after all! :)

Munchkin - gorgeous photo! And another pink, awesome! Congratulations! Xxxx

I went to the biggest second hand kids and baby items sale in this area this morning. Got a maxicosi car seat, lovely bouncy chair, fluffy winter all in one suit and some adorable clothes, all as good as new. Also got my sons some games and only spent total of €65. Feeling rather proud of me! Can't wait to get everything out of the car later when I have a quiet time to go through all the cute clothes!!

Happy papaya and 22 weeks ladies!!!

Oooh sounds like you got a lot of bargains Helena! I can't wait to start shopping! Loving the positive attitude too. Hey, if you have to go through it, may as well see the plus side! But hopefully you won't have to go through it though hun xx

How many little blue and pink bumps are there? we should add a official valentines poll.

Happy 22weeks :D

Papayas and banana squashes, whatever they may be!? Yay! 22 weeks, amazing. The weeks are really flying now I find!

Only two more and we are viable! Yayayayayayayyyyyy!

I am very much looking forward to V Day. It seems like time crawls by during the day, but flies by during the week. I am enjoying the fact that I now actually look pregnant and people don't just give me the: "Wow, has she been stocking up on the sweets?" And instead ask about the baby. Not loving the name input from my husband's side of the family.

oh really! Have they been coming up with some bad ideas for names?

Oh do share!..
My son said he wanted to call our little girl Gilbert the other day!?

awwwwwwww Gilbert! :haha: that's just so strange that it's almost cute you know!

Congratulations on team pink, Munchkin!

I'm so sorry about your grandfather's diagnosis, Kellen :hugs:

Had another ultrasound yesterday, the babies are doing well :) Verified again that the genders are correct, and got some cute pictures, which I will upload later.

Still feeling really sick. At the doctor's office, they listened to my lungs and took a swab (Very unpleasant! They have to stick this long flexible brush thing up your nose...felt like she swabbed my brain!) to test for flu. She said it doesn't sound like I have pneumonia, but I was wheezing and breathing rapidly, so she prescribed an albuterol inhaler and some antibiotics, just in case. When I got home, I had tired myself out so much that it was really hard to breathe, and even with guaifenesin and the inhaler, it took an hour and a half in bed before the wheezing settled down and I could breathe easier. Very scary, since DH wasn't home, and for a short time I was afraid I'd need to go to the emergency room. Felt like someone was sitting on my chest, and I couldn't get enough air!

My breathing is a little better today, but I'm still having a really hard time. I'm not going into the office this week, to avoid infecting my co-workers, but I'm working from home. Even that is tiring me out, and I have a particularly large workload today. *sigh* I just want to crawl back into bed for a few days.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->