Valentines Babies, 2013!

21 weeks! Congratulations my fellw butternut squashes!!

Pelvis issues stepping up a gear today, feels like a nerve trapped between my body and left leg. Hobbling slightly like a granny. And achey pelvic bones, right to back . Urgh. Still, scan tomorrow, butternut squah today, So i am still smiling :) xxx

On a concerning note,I see my ticker saying baby's sleep cycle is established...bugger, it's always wiggly at 5am...noooooooo! This must change! Lol x

Pelvic paing grounding me to a stop in my walks, I cant really walk faster without stopping and it even worse when I am in bed.Gosh I cant even put on a pant without moaning:cry:

Sleeping pattern mmmmm am awake by 4 am and i bet the wiggly wiggler will be looking for food as I always wake up damn hungry.I have so far managed to resist eating until atleast 6am!!!

Its awful isn't it Kim. I really feel embarrassed sometimes when I walk like I am 9 months pregnant, or overdue!! So painful.

Another pic of my little lady from yesterday...a certain liking to Victoria Beckham me thinks?! Lol https://i685.photobucket.com/albums/vv218/helena1977/Snapbucket/th_7CCD2532.jpg

She is beautiful, Helena! I can see the Victoria resemblance :D What a nice, clear shot. When I did a 3d scan with DD#1 she smashed her face up in the corner so the only pictures I had that were clear at all were one of her feet, and one of her lady parts!!

wamommy---it's Monday! When do we get to know the gender?

How are all of you ladies doing?

it's been fairly quiet here recently!

Good shout Sierra! Wamommy, can you tell us yet!?!?!?!?! 3 more days to go and hopefully I will change from yellow to pink or blue!

Congrats on team pink, helena!

Got back from NY last night...baby shower was great! Got tons of adorable little clothes and most of the big things we needed from our registry. Very happy :)

Unfortunately, I woke up this morning with a sore throat, which seems to be progressing with severe fatigue and headache as the morning goes on. I don't know why I always seem to get sick when I travel.

Both babies were jumping around like crazy all weekend...my mom was able to feel them move, and they kept me amused for hours on end with their acrobatics :D

Does anyone know how to get your lo moving? My stubborn little guy will give me a few kicks and then when I go to get DH, the little guy stops all kicking! Then of course when DH is gone, he'll start kicking again. I've tried pushing on my belly and trying to move him around, but he just sits as still as can be.. . lol Any tips that make them wiggle?

Hmm...I haven't found anything specific that makes them move yet, although they seem to kick into gear right after I eat or drink something sugary. Once in a while poking around on my belly will make them respond, but it's not consistent.

Perhaps DH's voice will make them kick? Right now our babies can hear low frequencies best, so a man's voice should be clearly audible to them if spoken right next to your belly. See if that works!

Sierra, we head out to my Mom's house in a couple of hours, and when I get home I can spill the beans :D It's my niece's B-day party today, and the whole family will be there. It's perfect!

Jo_Bean, I can't wait for your scan! Hopefully LO will be a tad more cooperative this time, or at least more of an exhibitionist... :haha:

I'm glad your trip/shower went well, DragonflyWing. What a relief that you got most of your big items covered.

As for making baby move, the only thing I've found that consistently works it candy! That's horrible, because I eat it almost every day in order to make LO start jumping around. Even then, as soon as DH puts his hand on my tummy LO stops. I wonder why they do that? Too weird. I think DH has only felt baby one time, and that was a week or two ago! Ah well, soon our babies will be so big that we can even SEE them from the outside. That will be so fun :)

I'll be home late, probably around 10pm my time. For my beautiful European ladies it might tomorrow morning before my bump turns pink or blue! I'll be sure to post when I get home, no matter how late.

How was everyone's weekend? Fall is here finally, and the air is crisp and cold. I LOVE this time of year :D

Oh wamommy! I don't want to wait that long! lol I'm sooo anxious! I have my guess on what the gender is, but I'll wait and see. :)

And speaking of SEEING lo moving---I was sitting on the couch yesterday and the little guy kicked me so hard I saw it---I gasped and told DH and right when DH looked, he did it again! and then sitting here at my desk at work today, I could see it move AGAIN!! It was awesome! YAY for big strong babies! :)

I'll try the candy thing and DH's voice. . .hopefully those help it move when DH is around. . . Thanks ladies!

That's awesome, Sierra! Last night I put my cell phone on my belly, and little boy kicked it hard enough that I saw it move :D

There is an app you can get for your mobile...cant recall the name at the mo....but its like a movement sensor type thing and if you put it on your belly you can see on a graph when it moves :)

I saw my belly move this weekend too Sierra! As I was laying in the bath I could feel kicks, see a twitch and ripples in the water. Awesome :)

I use chocolate to get my little lady moving :) but she still stops when hands placed on me. Still, good excuse to eat chocolate!....

I'm back from my Mom's house, and I'm sure you're all sleeping, but I'll share my news for when you get up!

We are happily, excitedly, amazingly, team :blue:!!! Everyone, including DH and I, thought it was a girl. We simply can't believe it, and are SO excited. DH wanted to tell the whole family first, since he is an only child and both of his parents passed away. It was important that HE get to tell someone before I spread the word, haha. Sorry to make you wait! I'm sure you all guessed, but it's just the best news ever. Helena, I think it's so cool that we both have 2 of one gender, and got the other on #3! What an interesting and amazing new adventure this will be :D I feel like a first time Mom, and I love it!

I'm so happy for you Wamommy xxx congratulations!!! And we'll done for evening the count a bit for team :blue:!! How wonderful, he's going to have 2 big sisters to look after him! That's lovely that your hubby got to tell his family first :D I bet he is over the moon!

so it's currently :blue: 5 - :pink: 7

I will hopefully update on Friday, is there anyone else that we are waiting for scan results for?!

Yaaaay wamommy! Congratulations! Woooohoooo!

We are opposites, you with 2 pink, now 1 blue, me with 2 blue now going 1 pink. It is just so exciting isn't it! A much as I would have been delighted with 3 blues the idea of trying a whole new adventure is so great now! So much to learn.. You are right, it is a bit like doing it all for the first time again!

I look forward to sharing the adventures with you xxx

Wamommy---that's wonderful!! Congratulations!!! Welcome to team blue!! I'm so excited for this new adventure for you! DH and I registered last night---there are so many cute little boy things!!

Jo_Bean I can't wait for your update!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->