• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Valentines Babies, 2013!

Sierra - that is awesome about the job!!!! I am sure you can make it work out :thumbup:

Munchkin - they are amazing photos! So clear!

Great scan pics, Munchkin! Glad to hear it went so great :D

TMI- I just have to say that I'm super happy because I had the first normal poop in MONTHS! I have been so constipated and miserable. Every time I had to go to the bathroom it was painful and traumatizing, and sometimes I couldn't go at all for days on end. Turns out the secret weapons for me are prunes and fiber one bars ;)

:haha: DFW! That's great news!

I have the opposite problem iykwim!

Hurray for poop! Seriously, I know what you mean and I never realized how much I took normal potty time for granted.

Munchkin, I love the pics!! They are incredibly clear, and the baby looks perfect :)

Glitter, it sounds like your first birth was so hard! It's good to hear they're working with you to make sure it's better this time. I had 2 fairly easy ones, so I'm afraid I'm due for a toughy!

Hooray for the poop!!

15 weeks today - I actually can't believe it! Still feels SO surreal!!

YAY poop! :haha:

Anyone else still EXHAUSTED! I can't believe how tired I am. DH wanted to dtd last night and I just couldn't force myself to get enough energy. . . . I felt really bad because I've done this a lot to him. I'm just still sooooo tired! :(

I had a dream last night that I had twin babies and I went to tell everyone the names, and DH told me he didn't like those names anymore and we had to choose another one. Then he wouldn't choose! I was so aggravated by the time I woke up! :haha:

I took this last night to send to my mum. :) I'm getting bigger by the day!

Attachments

• 2012-08-15_20-52-24_373.jpg
    2012-08-15_20-52-24_373.jpg
    22.2 KB · Views: 2
What a cute little bump you have there, Sierra! I have to get a picture of mine, but it seems to have gotten smaller. I'm hoping that's just a decrease in bloat and not something to worry about. Yep, I'm still pretty tired. Last night I went to bed before DH even got home from work (about 9:30pm).

My next ultrasound is on Tuesday...I'm kind of nervous. I know it's unlikely, but I'm afraid they'll tell me I lost a twin. I still feel flutters, so I know at least one is still in there, but it's been a long time since I saw them, so I worry a little.

I so need to go bra shopping, hating wire ones now.

Dragon - i have gained about 3 kilo so far, 6.6lbs? Think I am going to be massiiiive!!!

https://i685.photobucket.com/albums/vv218/helena1977/Snapbucket/th_DA06F3A2.jpg

Breast feeding is fab for weight loss, I lost all my baby weight with my first in 3 months. It went straight from me back to baby! Doctor said the baby's weight gain in the first 3 months was amazing! :)

Pheww.....thanks Helena I have been reading all the post on weight gain and was about to go on a diet:haha: until i read yours!I have gained 3kilos already and i feel like an elephant already!!!I ganed 10kilos with my first pregnancy but hoping I dont gain that much

Dragon---I completely understand your worry! I worry about that all of the time. My next appointment isn't until September 6th, and I'm so scared that I won't hear a heartbeat. :( I think it's really normal to be worried. I can't imagine what you're going through---it's hard enough to worry/keep track of ONE---I can't even fathom TWO! :)

I'm sure everything will be splendid! I do hope you share pictures with us---your two little beans are SOoooooo cute!! :)

Sierra, your bump is too cute! It's great that you're taking pics to keep track, so when baby's born you can look back. My next scan is the day before yours! Funny, it seems like we're right on the same schedule.

Kim, it's ok, I'm right there with you guys! I read a bunch of threads where people compare weight gains at 20 weeks or more, and I just know by then I'll be a house. I refuse to diet, and I don't always eat the healthiest options :blush: but I figure calories are calories at this point, and my prenatal will take care of the really important stuff. I've spent too many years trying to get OVER hating my body. It seems like while I'm carrying a life inside me I should be especially in love with it, but I absolutely have my "fat" days.

Dragonflywing, I can't wait to see your scan pics!! I bet the difference is amazing. They've had so much time to grow, it'll be so awesome!

wamommy---hooray for being on the same schedule! I'm a bit jealous, though, because you'll get a scan! Mine is only a check up and a heartbeat! (Which I'm still thrilled about!). Looks like my only other scan will be my 20 week scan.. ..but I might order a private one either before or after that to double-check gender. ;)

I totally agree---this is our time to LOVE our bodies! I tend to stare at mine every morning in the mirror--yes, it's very different than it was before, but it's my baby in there .. .and that makes me love it all the more. :cloud9:

DH commented on the change in my bbs this morning. . . mostly, my nipples! Crazy how much they have changed! Yikes! :)

Sierra, looks like our DH's are on the same track. Mine commented that my nipples seem to be eating the rest of my BBs... thanks, I love you too! I have to wait another 6 weeks for my next scan, which is at 20 weeks for gender.
I am looking forward to seeing all those updated pictures! DH took a bump picture for me Wednesday, but it is still on the camera. I should eventually upload that...

Sierra, looks like our DH's are on the same track. Mine commented that my nipples seem to be eating the rest of my BBs... thanks, I love you too! I have to wait another 6 weeks for my next scan, which is at 20 weeks for gender.
I am looking forward to seeing all those updated pictures! DH took a bump picture for me Wednesday, but it is still on the camera. I should eventually upload that...

:haha: sooo funny! Mine said, "Wow--those things are like sticking out an inch from your body!" As well as: "I think the texture has changed!" :dohh:

Glad I'm not the only one who has to wait until 20 weeks! My goodness it seems like forever!

And. . .upload BUMP PICTURE please!!!! :)

As I was getting dressed this morning, DH said "have you been gaining weight?" I whipped around and must have been glaring daggers at him, because he burst out laughing and was like "I'm just kidding, I swear!" :haha: He knows I actually haven't been gaining weight, and he's concerned about it. Still not funny! He did say that it's very obvious I'm pregnant now when I'm undressed. I still think I just look bloated. I'll take a picture later and upload it for you to see.

Sierra, I WISH my next appointment was a scan! It's just a check-up, heart beat, etc. My next scan is October 3rd, for the anatomy and gender. I can't wait! It seems like a lifetime away.

As for nipples, I haven't seen a huge difference, but my cup size has exploded. I had to buy new bras and was SHOCKED at what size I'd become. Speaking of, why do maternity shirts never make enough room for a pregnant woman's bbs? They add all of this beautiful flowy fabric for the belly, and then the top section is for a stinkin A cup:shrug:

Ok, ok Sierra, I'll post the pic my DH made fun of. It's a week old, and I swear I've grown since then, but here it is! Don't mind the closet in the background. My DDs took over my walk-in a long time ago :blush:

Attachments

• 13 weeks.jpg
    13 weeks.jpg
    23 KB · Views: 5
Awww wamommy your bump is soooo cute!! :) love it!!

I've had the opposite problem with maternity shirts. . . it seems the shoulders/top area of the shirt is way too big! I look like I'm swimming in them! :(

wamommy that's an adorable bump!

Here's mine...I guess it is kind of obvious:

Attachments

• photobucket-14371-1345241710607.jpg
    photobucket-14371-1345241710607.jpg
    23.2 KB · Views: 2
DragonflyWing, you look amazing! I can see a big change from the first pic :D

Sierra, that's funny that you've had the opposite problem with maternity shirts. I have super broad shoulders and am pretty tall, which I think is the problem. I have been sticking to non-maternity shirts in a size too big :blush:

Amazing bumps girls!!!! You all look gorgeous x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"