Valentines Babies, 2013!

Oh thank goodness, Dragon. How scary! When is your next ob appointment to talk it over with your doc?

My next appointment is Tuesday, I may call sooner than that, though. A had a sudden episode of vomiting a little while ago with quite a bit of stomach pain. If that happens again I'm going to call.

Edit: damn it, now I've had about 10 BH contractions in the last hour (I've never had more than one in an hour before), and I'm supposed to call the doctor if I have more than 4. They don't hurt much, so I feel silly calling. Argh, I bet they're going to make me go get monitored. Blah.

Better safe than sorry, though :hugs: I'm so sorry! That's what they're there for, and I'm sure they'd rather you call. Keep us posted, and you'll be in my thoughts tonight!

They stopped just after I posted, and I haven't had any in the last hour and a half. I'm going to bed, and I'll see how I feel tomorrow. Thanks for keeping us in your thoughts! Hopefully it was just a bad day and tomorrow will be fine.

Oh dragon! Hope you had a quiet night. Maybe those cheeky babies of yours are indeed gearing up for an early entrance to the world!?! Get checked out when you can just in scare. Early labour can go on for days I think?
All the best, rest up!
Xxx

Oh my God guys! I came in to get monitored because I had more contractions, and as soon as I got to the hospital, my water broke! They're deciding whether to give me steroids to mature the babies'lungs, or if there might not be enough time. Looks like I'm going to have my babies soon! A little scared, but optimistic.

EEEK!! How exciting!! I'm so glad you're at the hospital being monitored. I know it's still early, but by the past few measurements it seems the babies are already pretty big and strong. I hope everything goes well, and will be checking back often to see how you, Gunnar and Lily are doing!

They have me on magnesium to stop the contractions, and steroids for the babies' lungs. They are going to try to keep them in for at least 48 hours, longer if possible. I'm in the hospital until then, can't even get up to pee! I have to have a catheter yuck.

good luck!!!!!!!!! 31 weeks is great for twins!!!!!!!!!!!! they will have to go to the nicu but thats to be expected. hang in there ill be thinking of you!!!!!!!!

Even with the magnesium, contractions are getting more painful, although they're not showing up on the monitor. I'm like "believe me, they're happening!"

Can't sleep at all, and they won't give me anything to help. They won't even let me have any water, and with how thirsty I have been, that's the worst part!

Oh my word! Dragon!! Good luck!! Am so excited. A just checking in before going to bed..not sure I can sleep now!! Eeeekkk! Babies!!!

My doc has had me on magnesium pills from day 1, wonder if that says setting to do with avoiding premature labour...no idea.

Oh wow, go for it dragon!!! Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Why no water? Mean!

That is mean! Hope they let you have a drink soon. Or at least sick on some ice chips!

They've let me eat and drink now :) they just wanted to be sure I was relatively stable and wasnt headed for an immediate c-section.

So far nothing has really changed.

Checking in first thing this morning looking for news. Hoping you are all fine xx

Checking in first thing this morning looking for news. Hoping you are all fine xx

Doing the same right before bed :winkwink: I hope you are all doing well, and will check back first thing in the morning.

Dragon! That is super exciting and slightly scary. I hope you and the babies are doing well today. I'm glad that the hospital is taking good care of you. Looks like you get two unexpected Christmas presents this year. Just think... You'll be able to write them off as a tax deduction come April! But I pray that you are safe and that your two little ones are doing well.

All this silence must mean babies are really coming / here surely..I can't wait fr a update! And pictures!!!..amazing to think that we all "met" just a few weeks / months ago after peeing on sticks and already we have babies being born.
Thinking of you dragon xxx

It does seem like it's all happened SO fast, doesn't it? I can't believe the first (2) of our babies are being born!! I am excited and nervous for you, Dragon, and can't wait to hear all about it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->