Vancouver Islandites???? BC'ers Too???

Sweetie

DD, DS, and a Surprise!!!
Reaction score
So I have oficially moved provinces, my things arrived last week though we are still looking for a house. But I thought I would check in and see who if anyone is around.

Sooo... :hi:

I'm from Edmonton Originally but moved to Vancouver last February! Welcome to paradise!
Where in Edmonton did you live? I was a Whyte ave girl, myself...

Northeast, Londonderry about 3 blocks from the mall. Where in Vancouver are you these days?

Welcome!! I was born and raised in Port Alberni (on Vancouver Island hahaha some people have no idea where I'm talking about) DH is working in Victoria at the moment but we live in Burnaby!

Northeast, Londonderry about 3 blocks from the mall. Where in Vancouver are you these days?

Im in Burnaby. Who can afford to live in Vancouver proper, really? A nice idea, but really, not gonna happen.

Welcome!! I was born and raised in Port Alberni (on Vancouver Island hahaha some people have no idea where I'm talking about) DH is working in Victoria at the moment but we live in Burnaby!

Where in Burnaby do you live? I'm so close to new west I can taste it.

I'm not far from Metrotown DH says hi lol he thinks it neat that there are people in our area on the forums

I'm from Mission (near Vancouver) but I moved to Edmonton 2 years ago. I still won't accept that I am an Albertan now though. I still have my expired BC driver's license in my wallet and I refuse to exchange it for a valid Alberta one!

Grew up on the Island, but I'm up in the Yukon now!

I'm from Mission (near Vancouver) but I moved to Edmonton 2 years ago. I still won't accept that I am an Albertan now though. I still have my expired BC driver's license in my wallet and I refuse to exchange it for a valid Alberta one!

I never did change mine, or my insurance...or anything.. even my medical! Naughty me, ah well I'm back now anyways :)
I used to live in Burnaby too really close to the Value Village actually so I know what you are talking about with the whole "tasting" New West :)

JuneBug, OH is from Alberni too btw

How old are you and DH... maybe they know each other...

I'm from Victoria, on Vancouver Island :)

Grew up in Nanaimo, in Calgary now...

Awe, I'm originally from Vancouver Island, Port Hardy (very north tip of the island)...then moved to Campbell River, and then in Nanaimo for a while for college till I moved to McMurray about 3 yrs ago...
Can't wait to go back!!!!

I'm from Victoria, on Vancouver Island :)

I'm staying just off the Malahat for the next month or so... Victoria sure is beautiful, I love all of the water everywhere you turn:D

I live in Coquitlam, but i'm always going to the island.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->