VBAC blog

chuck

Reaction score
Not sure if its come up before but I like this VBAC blog and this item made me tear up a little

https://victorybirth.blogspot.com/2011/03/trust-birth.html

Thanks for this!! I've shared on my facebook page and VBAC Group x

wow just what i was looking for :) i so want to try a VBAC after having my premmie at 31+6 emergency section xx

Thanks Chuck - that looks like a great blog - loved that first post, especially the reassurance that if it doesn't work out it's ok - I think that's what I'm worried about, but at least I'll have given it a damn good shot :thumbup:

Also love the ICAN attitude - it's all about having a positive frame of mind and trusting your body, which isn't easy after you've had a c-section :wacko:

Also love the ICAN attitude - it's all about having a positive frame of mind and trusting your body, which isn't easy after you've had a c-section :wacko:

Damn straight, especially when all over your notes second time around you have words like failure and malpresentation.

Fantastic blog. Made me tear up too! x

I know what you mean about trusting your body after a section. It's not easy when they use the word failure. Finding my inner birthing confidence with help from lisa was definatly the reason I had such positive experience second time around x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->