Vbac

honeybee2

Reaction score
Anyone else hoping for one, this time around?

I ended up with a C-section because I had too many sweeps, which broke my waters but didn't start labour. This meant I had to be induced, which meant an epidural (as induction the pain comes more intense) which means I was strapped to a bed and Louie wanted to come face first.

I want to have an active labour this time and maybe some water. I'm on fragmin injections so I have to have the baby in hospital.

I'm scared to end up with a c section again. :cry:

I never expected another baby and now I have another chance to experience birth.

Hi.

Im ttc my 4th. I can understand 100% how you are feeling
My first born was born by section, failed induction, 4 days from start to finish, pessery, waters broken, epidural 9cm then off i go for section was so gutted... Back to back baby born sunny side up

My second i was so deperate for a vaginal birth and thought i would get it... I went into labour on my own this time, again my baby was back to back, i went into hosp was in some much pain only to find out was 1cm they kept me in, 2 days later and slow labour, they broke my waters, finally got to 10cm but they decided to take me to theater for forceps, upon checking they couldn't do them as the cord was in the way so again another section and another sunny side up baby born. Was so gutted i would never have a normal birth....

Roll on a unplanned surprise baby which i fell pregnant only 6 months after my last section...
I was determined to have a natural birth this time, docs, consultants assumed and told me no. But i told them otherwise and they wasnt happy...
I went into labour on my own again, stayed at home aslong as i could and by time i wanted to go in i was 7cm! I told them that they are not to touch me or offer any interventions, like break my waters or be pinned to the bed etc and told them i will be labouring for aslong as it takes, they wasnt happy but again it was my choice and they have no choice but to go along with that. One again tho my baby was back to back... 7 hours later and no interventions baby came out how they should.

My views is that once they start messing about with you. Well someone people like me. Things go wrong. And aslong as there is nothing wrong. Then why try hurry things along... They also didnt want me to go past 41 weeks but i said yes i am. As all my pregnancies haven't started till last past the 41st week.

Im am just,hoping when i get pregnant again i will again achieve a natural birth also. As i will again be staying at home as long as possibly.

Any question just ask

I totally agree! No labour is text book and shouldn't be compared with other labours.

If they touch me this time, I'll scream haha!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->