Vbac?

Twin2momma

Reaction score
I know there is a section for csection but wasn't sure if this would go there.
Anyways. I had a emergency csection with dd and with my twins I had a scheduled csection. Went in to labor with them 2 days before that but still had a csection.
When I asked my obgyn about if I would have to have a 3rd csection this time around he said yes it is reccomended after 2 cs that you not have a vaginal birth.

I'm starting to just wonder about a vbac. I feel like this is my last baby I don't want to feel like I'm missing out on something (if that makes sense)

Has anyone had a vbac after 2 previous cs?

Hiya!!!!!!!!

I have had a vba2c so yes it certainly can be done! I was induced with first as overdue in there terms, that ended in a section after a 4 day labour my next i tried for a vbac but again that ended in a section was fully dialated taken to theater for forceps but that ended in a section instead as cord was in the way. My 3rd was my vbac. Was told at hospital was to have a planned section i point blank told them no and that i wanted to try again. I Laboured at home aslong as i could take it didn't let them interfere this time, no waters broke by them told them was labouring for aslong as it takes and baby was born naturally :) im hoping that i have a vbac with this next one too! So yes its very possible!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->