+ve result on cheapy -ve on FRER?!!?

bungle

Mummy of 2 girls
Reaction score
Good morning ladies, need some advice. Just tested with a FRER and came up with a -ve result (despite my mind trying VERY hard to imagine a second line!!) Have a general feeling that I may (fingers crossed!) have done it this month so have also done an internet cheapy OHP and got a faint +ve (confirmed by OH).
Is the cheapy wrong? Or is it just too early for the FRER??? PLEASE HELP!!!

I just got a faint faint faint line on a cheapy. But the ones I have a well known for evap. :(

How many dpo are you? Could be just slightly too early for the FRER x

Could well be too early for FRER. My last cycle was 33 days long (got a BFP but then my period came - but didn't have any of the symptoms i have this time round so maybe chemical pregnancy?) the one before was 29 days and the one before that was 28 days. Plus I don't test for ovulation but think i'm probably 9/10 dpo. Two lines appeared within 5mins so hoping its not an evap?!! :wacko: Going away for the weekend so will test again on monday. Sounds silly but i'm going to a wedding tomorrow so wanted to know beforehand so I know whether or not i can drink?!? Lol

Could well be too early for FRER. My last cycle was 33 days long (got a BFP but then my period came - but didn't have any of the symptoms i have this time round so maybe chemical pregnancy?) the one before was 29 days and the one before that was 28 days. Plus I don't test for ovulation but think i'm probably 9/10 dpo. Two lines appeared within 5mins so hoping its not an evap?!! :wacko: Going away for the weekend so will test again on monday. Sounds silly but i'm going to a wedding tomorrow so wanted to know beforehand so I know whether or not i can drink?!? Lol

I'm in the same boat as you.. although I think I'm only 7/8 dpo. I'm also away for the weekend (climbing a mountain!! :wacko:).
Good luck for your :bfp:! x

Are the ic not meant to pick it up really really early, i know the ones i got were meant to be 10miu, if this is the case it may be to early to pick it up on any other testers. Mind i'm not to sure how sensative first response is.

It's decided i'll hold off testing again til Monday - SO glad i'm going away for the weekend or i think i'd go stark raving mad sitting at home waiting...Thank u all for ur responses tho i'll keep u posted!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->