Vegetable patch photos

LittlePants

Reaction score
I just thought it would be good to see what they're all looking like at the moment. Just now mine is looking at it's very best - everything is in and coming along nicely, and no caterpillars to wreak havoc yet!

So lets see what yours look like.

Here are mine

looking lovely. I'm hoping one day I will have a veggie patch too. they taste so much better when they're homegrown :)

mines nower near as big as urs but we do have strawberries, raspberries, redcurrants, lettuce, carrots, spuds, courgettes, bell peppers, onions, leeks, chives and about 12 different varieties of chillis!

ETA: oh, and broccoli!

LP yours is amazing!!

I will take a pic tomorrow... We had spuds off ours tonight they were lush!

We have tomatoes, spinach, lettuce, radishes, red onions, beetroot, carrots, spring onions, Potatoes, corgettes, strawberries, blueberries, beans, sweetcorn, chillis herbs and a huge pear tree! V exciting it's the first time we've had a veggie patch cos we just moved here :)

X x x

Mine got changed into a little nature reserve with natural pond cause I didn't have time for it. next year I'm putting everything into pots :)
Yours looks fab!

:cry:I'm so jealous of you ladies our garden isn't big enough for a veggie patch

fab patch! wish i had a garden that big!

i haven't grown anything this year, i've only grown tomatoes and herbs in the past :lol: i moved here end of last summer and the garden looked like a bomb went off in it, i've worked on it this year and it now looks lovely and i've got some herbs growing but now need to prepare some ground and want a raised bed and i then intend to grow veggies for next year :D

[IMG]https://i265.photobucket.com/albums/ii206/tcu44a/P5010083.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]https://i265.photobucket.com/albums/ii206/tcu44a/P5010081.jpg[/IMG]

This is ours!!!!.... It's still in the making, thou there is not child in it anymore! It is filled with compost, manure and soil, all it needs now are veggies! Though I think I'm a little late this yr :o(

You can start sowing some things again at the end of July, and through August and September, for overwintering. I sow Frostie cabbages, white lisbon spring onions, and an overwintering lettuce (Valdor) from July onwards, and I also plant overwintering onion sets and garlic in October, and overwintering broad beans (Aquadulce Claudia) and peas (Feltham First). They all go in the spaces left after harvesting crops in June and July and August.

You can start sowing some things again at the end of July, and through August and September, for overwintering. I sow Frostie cabbages, white lisbon spring onions, and an overwintering lettuce (Valdor) from July onwards, and I also plant overwintering onion sets and garlic in October, and overwintering broad beans (Aquadulce Claudia) and peas (Feltham First). They all go in the spaces left after harvesting crops in June and July and August.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->