Vehicle Reviews/Recommendations

aidensxmomma

4 on Earth, Many in Heaven
Reaction score
So now that I'm finally pregnant, OH and I realized that we really need a different vehicle. I was driving a 2-door Pontiac Grand Am, which worked since my kids are older but was still a pain in the butt. We've since gotten rid of that car and now have a 4-door Pontiac Grand Prix. It would work with another child, but it'll be really crowded in the backseat. So we're looking for something bigger for me.

I was thinking of getting some sort of suv/midsize vehicle with third row seating. I really want to stay away from a minivan as long as I can help it. My current thought is a Chrysler Pacifica, but I don't know anyone who owns one that I could ask for a review from.

So has anyone had a Chrysler Pacifica? What was it like?

Any other recommendations for good vehicles with third row seating?

Thanks for any help you can give me :flower:

I would never, ever, ever recommend the Chrysler/Dodge/Jeep family. We have had one of each and the amount of we have spent to get them just to continue to run is insanity.

I would say Toyota, for sure. They are one of the most reliable vehicles out on the roads today. We are trading in our POS Jeep next month for a new Toyota Highlander. 3 rows, 8 seats, can't beat it.

I would also say Toyota, super reliable and safe. My husband has a Hilux and I have a Landcruiser, Landcruiser is a great family car, you can fit up to eight people in and still have a bit of space in the boot (enough for a pushchair and shopping!), if you don't need the third row of seats then the boot is massive. I see other cars getting stuck uphill on the icy roads whereas my car just flies beautifully through, same with mud, never a problem.

Chryslers are genuinely terrible cars and a nightmare to fix when needed.

I agree with the others, I have heard nightmare stories about Chrysler cars. Ford cars (not trucks) aren't much better if you ask me. It's great to support American brands, but they aren't really even made in the US.

I highly recommend Honda. I barely considered anything else when I bought my last car and also my mom has a Toyota that has held up well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->